Ep3 civic type r insurance?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Another thing to consider with mpg is urban and extra urban. It makes a big difference

p 5ary said 'up and down to belfast' so i assume it gets a fair bit of motorway driving? which is great for mpg

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Another thing to consider with mpg is urban and extra urban. It makes a big difference

p 5ary said 'up and down to belfast' so i assume it gets a fair bit of motorway driving? which is great for mpg

very true lad, and especially in 6th gear.
i drive usually 11 mile to work each way every day, so alot of gear changing i suppose lol.
at 35mph in 6th around town would it not be "choking" the car?
its hard to resist the vtec though:plol

p 5ary

RMS Regular

correct(y)

J0NN7G

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 CTR
very true lad, and especially in 6th gear.
i drive usually 11 mile to work each way every day, so alot of gear changing i suppose lol.
at 35mph in 6th around town would it not be "choking" the car?
its hard to resist the vtec though:plol

Yea mate, Ive only had the ctr a few weeks and im addicted but, have to behave! keep the pennies in the pocket.

Surprisingly it doesn't choke like most cars would! Try it for urself!

And yea motorway driving is the way forward, but def get her into 6th when cruising through the town!

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
when do you have this bus of yours home again? since jordi didnt ring me the last day he was out with you.

J0NN7G

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 CTR
when do you have this bus of yours home again? since jordi didnt ring me the last day he was out with you.

Its tucked up in the garage mate untill this weekend when I am back. Are you coming out for a blast?

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
gimme a shout and ill no doubt be floating about somewhere! still wanting it buffed?

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
jshek you know how im getting that, you passed me when i was in the evo on the motorway lol:p and i know why you aint lol

i get about 330 miles out of tank before the light comes on which im very pleased about

i went past you doing 70. lol, so not in tec either. I can't achieve these milege figures at all.

It must be where you live that has cleaner air or soemthing. lol, but even that can't be it. i only live own the road from you. see your car parked soemtimes when i am in your estate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.