Estate cars

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RickyB

RMS Regular
Drives
E3VO X
IMG_2302.JPG

My current daily driver A6 Avant 3.0BiTDi Black Edition Quattro with Sports Diff...Best Diesel Estate car Ive driven next to the BMW @PeteMoore mentioned. This thing shifts and doesnt sound like a diesel that @suckindiesel and @lightning will confirm :joy:

RevT

RMS Regular
Not particularly estate car related, but what ever happened to Sudesh, the OP?

I can’t be 100% sure but I believe he is still in a poor state from that last time. I haven’t seen or heard of him since that happened to be honest. Crazy the way things can go.

stuartybap

RMS Regular
Drives
OOskylineOO
So very shocking to read that, hope he is well on his way to good health. Just goes to show that every day should be lived to the fullest, we do take every day for granted, but to go to sleep and wake up 5 months later a totally different man, puts everything into perspective. We have all lost close ones over the years but for me as I get older it seems to happen that little more often. My Cars is really my only relief from the everyday struggle, and to be on my own, something on the radio, and some boost, couldn’t be happier. I wasn’t aware of the story until now, but hopefully Get well soon Sudesh.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
Drives
Camaro SS
@RickyB sold my best mates one recently, awesome spec and sitting on AC coilovers, 20's and a proper remap, it was genuinely a weapon of car and more than capable of hustling faster than most things on the road. I completely fell in love with the heated steering wheel and adaptive headlights during some late night runs up through England. Fantastic car that I wish I had of had the ability to buy at the time, Will still regrets selling it.

That's interesting to hear some good feedback after some light modification as I really don't think I could live with one standard, even if they do move well they just don't stand out enough for me in the stock m sport platform. They seem to be absolute animals mapped, 410hp seems normal with an uprated front mount and remap which is just insane for a diesel, nevermind the massive torque figures , and it can still match supercar 0-100mph times despite a 1700kg+ weight to haul. Impressive big barges all the same.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.