F1 2012

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

C4L

RMS Regular
two up and coming guys at force india no doubt! The Hulk looked the man in junior formula like Hamilton etc. really stood out, needs a good car to give him a chance, Di Resta just seems a fairly sharp driver too imo

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Di Resta beat Vettel when they were teammates back in Formula Three in 2006, how their careers have went down different paths since then.

Red Bull verses McLaren I think this year. Mercedes to leapfrog Ferrari into 3rd.

Alonso won't be too chuffed with another poor car from Maranello.

C4L

RMS Regular
Alonso won't be too chuffed with another poor car from Maranello.

Certainly won't man. More to the point don't think Maranello will be too happy about another poor car from Maranello. Heads are going to roll at that place unless this car is up to par pretty quickly

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
it would need to be the benchmark or else.

if all else fails they'll call for some FIA intervention haha!

Sky Sports F1 HD launches tomorrow :grinning:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Ferrari can always get a few rules changed to suit if need be :p

Karma for Alonso, he got the seat as reward for shopping his team at McL for his own cheating.

Too early to write anyone off yet. Something odd with that Ferrari, but if anyone has the resources to fix it they do. Hard to beat them up for trying to push the boat out, just did not work out. There will be a fall-back plan.

RB look as strong as ever, but behind them it looks really close.

Roll on Melbourne!

C4L

RMS Regular
very true, too early to write off anyone especially Ferrari of all teams, season hasn't even started yet ffs lol Think the very general picture has emerged but I can't wait for Oz to see whats what.

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Looking forward to seeing what Sky Sports bring to the table in terms of coverage...

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
it's on at 8pm but is repeated a lot tomorrow etc

they seem to be doing hour long season reviews from 1988, 89, 90 etc so that should keep me entertained

C4L

RMS Regular
Think they,re gonna blow the Beeb out the water . .

As do I man, anyone else end up watching the thing at 8pm tonight? Really fresh way of looking at everything with the tech they are using. I found it impressive, they really seem to have put a big effort in which is/was very nice, they didn't just steal the coverage and not bother...

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Ted Kravitz is the man.

knows about as much as anyone in the paddock and can relay it in a non-patronising way!

BBC's coverage was good no doubt but Sky seem to have a great set-up, everything is top notch!

chunky

RMS Regular
Drives
Lots
Seemed a bit too scripted to me but overall pretty good and the red button thing looks good!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
As do I man, anyone else end up watching the thing at 8pm tonight? Really fresh way of looking at everything with the tech they are using. I found it impressive, they really seem to have put a big effort in which is/was very nice, they didn't just steal the coverage and not bother...

Im gettign the feeling that they are going ALL OUT this year for F1 coverage so it becomes part of the sports package. Its great watching it so far, the only thing I dont like is the "light beams" along the edging of all the computer generated menus etc CONSTANTLY.

Georgie Thompson, I really hope she doesnt ruin the show for me, I couldnt warm to her in the A1 GP.

C4L

RMS Regular
Agree Colin, don't like her one bit.

Lee for some reason I wouldn't :eek: There's something for me personally that I find very dislikeable about her, I really don't know what

C4L

RMS Regular
true man, sometimes she looks good but sometimes ( think i need this face again --> :eek: ) I don't think she looks good at all! lol In fairness what I'm saying is a pure lie a few pints and of course I would lol

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
They've lost Ted and Martin, the only reason you'd watch BBC is if you don't have Sky :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.