F1 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Vettel [inserts child throwing a tantrum gif]
tumblr_lzpq1wueei1rq535ko1_400.gif

Gambit

RMS Regular
It was quite funny to hear him crying like a biatch on the radio whilst not noticing Ricardo almost taking him into the corner :laughing:
Radio messages are delayed....tv timed it perfectly though.

Vettel deserved the place max was never stopping it and i assume ricci bolloxed his tyres with the huge lock up

Shaun

RMS Regular
Vettel is a cry baby just cause he isn't winning anymore.
Imo Max shouldn't have got a penalty if lewis didn't get one.
He gives off about Max moving under braking etc yet he done exactly that when Ricardo was trying to come up the inside and almost hit him.

I'd say he is gonna get a severe fine for the language on the radio lol

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
The stewards make allowances for first lap incidents though as they know the starts can be chaos with cold tyres etc.

That plus the fact that Rosberg and Verstappen were having their own scrap meant Lewis didn't get a penalty. Neither of them would have actually passed Lewis anyway. The safety car also helped as that closed the gap.

pablo

RMS Moderator
that was a whole sorry saga wasn't it?

Max was right I think to not give the place until told to do so. The team just said you will probably have to. Vettel went mental, and deserves a severe reprimanding for his outburst. Also slabbering on the radio to Massa to get out of the way when he had track position just fuels his spoilt brat persona.

LOLed that TWICE max nearly took out Rosberg and failed. That would have spiced things up a bit :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
Need more drivers like Max about tbh He is a brilliant driver and won't be walked over and is about the only entertaining thing in F1 these days.
Absolutely. Big fan of max. I can see him champ next year if RB can build a good car.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.