F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
As I said to you earlier, it's sitting perfect mate.

You've the exterior perfect, and the subtle changes you have made set it aside to the other similar ones which appear to have all came from the same dealer in omagh ;)

Now get it mapped and hang onto it for a while!
Thanks man, thankfully he's stopped banging these Ispiri wheels on them and has opted for cheaper ones.

Very tempted for a remap or tuning box :grinning:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Well it's been almost 2 weeks now since I got the springs fitted, so they have dropped as much as they are going to.

Also, first sunny day we've had in a while, reminded me why I went for Estoril Blue, it's an awesome colour :cool:

50AF82B0-F898-4468-979F-1A87779F9E3D_zpsdpywusou.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That's a right pain that all previous images hosted have now expired as such due to that change.

Car looks perfect now with the drop.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
thanks guys yeah it definitely looks better lowered, getting used to the ride on the H&Rs now.

@G N K Yeah it's awful, I've lost all my photos in my account from the last decade, really hacked off about that. They really have shot themselves in the foot, nobody will pay their fee.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
@AlpineF30 I already spent a fortune on the headlights, I don't know if I could bring myself to do the same for the tail lights, maybe you could buy me some with your winnings :joy:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Decided to hang up the modding gloves on this one as I'm looking to replace it with a 4 Series coupe after Christmas.

Anyone after a meticulously looked after 3 series, this one will be for sale at a dealers around January :grinning:

5v4XRy.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.