F30 M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Did you watch a full movie in your driveway today? The snapchats suggested it

Looks superb! Did you get it mapped?
Cheers, nah it was just a 2 minute preloaded trailer on the device. You can put full movies on a usb drive and watch them on the screen if you wish. Not mapped yet but its most likely the next and last thing.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Another years ticket on the blue lady tonight, sent her with the HIDs still in and not a word was said about them. Passed without any advisories, tester said he couldn't fault the car.

Really embarrassing, all 5 testers were over admiring the car saying how nice it was, and I was standing there wishing the ground would open up and swallow me :joy::joy:

KqLhdt.jpg

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Another years ticket on the blue lady tonight, sent her with the HIDs still in and not a word was said about them. Passed without any advisories, tester said he couldn't fault the car.

Really embarrassing, all 5 testers were over admiring the car saying how nice it was, and I was standing there wishing the ground would open up and swallow me :joy::joy:

KqLhdt.jpg

Am sure that Wood have been awesome to watch :joy:
You must’ve been pining to get out of there :joy:
All jokes aside - happy days

warren

RMS Photographer
Happy days! Car does look really well.

Did you get the twin tip taken off for the MOT?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Happy days! Car does look really well.

Did you get the twin tip taken off for the MOT?
Thanks man, no the twin tips are still on it, the left pipe is just covered in more dirt aha you can zoom in and look

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Or maybe I could ask my daddy to buy one for me, and an M4 to attach it to..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.