Flame Red Megane 275 Cup-S

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Thanks everyone for the comments! Can’t wait to pick the car up, I had other things to focus on until the beginning of January but now I’m really itching to get my hands on the car!

Yes Eddie!!!

That looks better than new! Good move on the wheels, that's basically all that needs done. Although is this one going to the track at all? ;) Some suspension mods then? :p

No plans for the track initially. I would like to have it sat lower so will make my mind up on that over the next while! Probably will go down the coil over route in case I ever do track it.

That looks fantastic Eddie, lovely colour. Can’t wait to see it with the new wheels.

Any interest in the Clio yet?

Cheers! The Clio will be going to Stefan at Performance Cars NI!

Thats brilliant looking, great looking cars. always thought the grey was best colour in them but had never seen the red so that's now changed that idea!!

Really loved my grey 265. Flame red was only available on the 275 Cup-S so it wouldn’t be the most common of colours on the Megane 3 RS range :grinning:.

E1E25446-DE6D-4357-A18F-6F1C7CAAC8EE.jpeg

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Stick your Liquid Yellow and Gordini Blue up your hoop, this is the best colour in a renault sport!

Lovely Eddie, health to enjoy!

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Got sent this photo today. It’s on show at the AutoSport International show this weekend at the NEC in Birmingham.

66B0D08F-42C6-44CC-95FA-14C44DB0A3AC.jpeg

Honestly itching to get over and collect the car. Have booked an overnight so will give me the Saturday to explore some nice roads on my way to the ferry at Stranraer!

Much say the new Mk4 Megane 280 looks awesome and Volcanic Orange is another brilliant RS colour!

Last edited:

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Completely torturing myself now, the particular car I’m buying was actually in a YouTube series (basically the owner and the guy who reviewed the car are friends so he lent him the car to do the review for his YouTube channel) so I’ve been watching the video over and over again - just can’t wait to get it back home this day next week.

I might have mentioned I’ve already a set of wheels bought for the car and they where left off today for colour change. So much cheaper to buy new and in red than black - even factoring the cost of colour change in! Went with the optional 19 inch Speedline Turini wheels. The standard 18 inch Tibor wheels are nice and will remain as a winter set but I just love the Turinis!

5616133F-D2E6-4E7F-82CF-DA0D44CE580B.jpeg

Nigelo

RMS Regular
These are all the right moves! The turinis are the perfect look, they make the megane look that bit tougher.

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Phew...thought you where going with red wheels lol

where did you get the small front number plate on your old grey RS?

Haha the fella I dropped the wheels off with said “why would you want to change them they look great in red”.... he agreed they would look pretty naff on a red car lol. They do look good on this Trophy R though...

CEFB0930-6C03-42DE-A035-A68C31777584.jpeg

I got the small front plate from @Neil@rockvale