Ford Brainiac Required

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
David the fault was there before the plugs, they were my first port of call when I changed them, Im totally with you on the HT's or Coilpack. Supposedly I can read the resistances on the various points on the coil pack to look for a bad reading in Ohms. So might bang the multimeter onto it tomorrow.

Thoughts on this as a test

http://www.ehow.com/how_4912368_check-coil-packs-voltage-meter.html

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Well Fault resolved, Coilpack fitted this morning, picked it up from the Post Office at 8.30 this morning and was in Belfast for 9.45. Thanks to the RMS Ford Buffs only cost £85.00 excl vat to sort her (y)

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Roaring away pabbers, back to loving it again even though 2012 might see it moved on if the company provides a car. I would want to try and keep it but that will depend on the finances :sob:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
only seeing this now paul... glad u gopt sorted but if u ever needa swap parts for a try before u buy gimme a shout!!! both on gas so wud be gd comparison if the parts are handy changed!!

tbdevpaul

RMS Regular
OP
tbdevpaul
Drives
Hundeye
Well coilpack was easy Mookster, Checking leads and Plugs on the top bank of the V so under the inlet manifold is a bit more of a pain. Take it your wagon is still going well ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.