Ford Focus RS Mk2 PB

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
So last Tuesday (7/2/17) I was browsing facebook before work, and one of the sponsored ads caught my eye, a 2010 Focus RS, at a dealer less than a mile away. So I called down on my way to work to have a look and a drive as I've loved these since release and was intrigued what my JCW was worth as I now need a diesel for a 74 mile commute (so much for that). 2 days later with a fresh MOT and service the keys are mine and documents signed, don't regret a thing.
Spec is:
2010 Focus RS, Performance Blue Manual 6 speed, Lux Pack 1 with Keyless Entry/Starting, cloth seat trim. Won't list every other detail as they RS's seem to have come with the same level spec all round
Enoughts enough, let the pictures do the talking

I love it, can't fault it

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Lovely! My favourite colour for them.

One just like that burbled past me at the weekend in Portrush, 'twas awesome.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Very nice, that's quite the step up from the Mini lol. How do you find it handles compared to the JCW?

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
Thanks guys :laughing: yeh it feels like it, good step. @gav525 The suspension feels better setup, not as crashy but firm where it counts, handles every bit as well on backroads and just as big a smile from driving it. Still feels like a nippy hatchback

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Nice choice. I know a few members on here who had been interested in that car so no surprise it turned up on here.

Btw, meet @Paul RS the resident RMS funny man and all round nasty guy who will hurt your feelings. He will tell you blue makes them invisible.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Is the car tuned at all @renman8957 ?

Nice choice. I know a few members on here who had been interested in that car so no surprise it turned up on here.

Btw, meet @Paul RS the resident RMS funny man and all round nasty guy who will hurt your feelings. He will tell you blue makes them invisible.

It's how I show my affection :heart:

renman8957

RMS Regular
OP
renman8957
Drives
Megane RS250
haha now the first comment from @Paul RS makes sense. The lime green is just too much, if I was 17 yes I'd be all over it haha but loving the blue. Glad I was the one to take the bullet then, price was right. All standard, planning on keeping it that way, until I hear a tuned one on the road again

Paul.

RMS Regular
Absolutely magnificent. All the best with it! Green feels like the colour you buy for a weekend toy: the blue is more subtle, but that's no bad thing.

Triumph Fan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
Blue is the best colour. Purely a personal preference but I still prefer the look of the mk2 to the mk3 RS. Did you buy her from Eden Car Sales. Looks like their buildings in the photos.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
These are massively under rated I think, one of the best all round cars I have ever drove. Looks a very clean one too.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Very nice, I spied this for sale a few weeks back while browsing the classifieds. Health to drive.

Sam981

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhall
Looks very nice indeed. I think blue is the colour to own one of these cars in. Health to drive,I bet it goes well. :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.