Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
No worries dude.

I get the car back next week, so can drop them over to you in work if you want

That will do me fine young man. I will speak to Rick later and see what fittings we need for the brakes im not sure if he has them already or not.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
That will do me fine young man. I will speak to Rick later and see what fittings we need for the brakes im not sure if he has them already or not.

No worries, here if you need them. Will be bringing in a massive stock of them in a couple of months.

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Very impressive stuff. You wouldn't pm me ricks details too, pipe work looks very well done

corsacj

RMS Regular
Holy crap, this is fantastic

Will definitely have to keep an eye! 500+ will be something else

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Good to see your getting closer to finishing this Tufty!

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Thanks for all the comments guys..

Quick one of all my pipe work.

I had planned to have it on the road this summer but as builds go things never work out as you plan. So now ive give myself to March next year to get everything sorted.
Im still waiting on some parts coming from the States for this once then come i can finish off the engine side of things then every thing will be off to be powder coated.

Next on the list is Brakes watch out for details..

evolessrick

RMS Member
Drives
EVO 0!!
This is the 1st time in around 10 years that I have wanted to build my Golf! Too many times have I seen a car like this not getting the credit it deserves. I know the work and dedication involved in getting something like this finished. I myself can't wait to get a spin in this truly epic project. Any help I can offer is yours for the taking. "Well done Tufty" keep up the good work. ECP any part 4 any car, prob none for this 1 though!!! Lol :grinning:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
No flexi in the exhaust? Not worried about strain on the turbine housing with engine torque?

Looks like this this is getting an overhaul to blow its previous fame and reputation right out of the water. Going to be awesome when finished.

Who are you getting to map it for you? Have PowerMax said about doing it?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
No flexi in the exhaust? Not worried about strain on the turbine housing with engine torque?

Looks like this this is getting an overhaul to blow its previous fame and reputation right out of the water. Going to be awesome when finished.

Who are you getting to map it for you? Have PowerMax said about doing it?

Nicky I have engine dampers to help with the engine torque but i might add a flexi at some stage.

Yea this build should blow the old one out of the water as I'm doing everything to make this a one off. Now that the car won't be ready until April next year we are going to make some custom rose jointed wishbones for it along with a few other subtle mods.

Powermax will be mapping it and that should hopefully be with in the next 6-8 weeks once we have all the wiring done. Tho I've said this from the start of the year and it hasn't happened.. The hold up at the min is the paint shop I'm waiting on it being painted but they hope to get stuck into it next week.

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
This is the 1st time in around 10 years that I have wanted to build my Golf! Too many times have I seen a car like this not getting the credit it deserves. I know the work and dedication involved in getting something like this finished. I myself can't wait to get a spin in this truly epic project. Any help I can offer is yours for the taking. "Well done Tufty" keep up the good work. ECP any part 4 any car, prob none for this 1 though!!! Lol :grinning:

HaHa thanks alot.. Sure once we have mine finished we can get stuck into yours.. It would be good to see the Mk1 back out again. Thanks for all the help so far I guess with out you It wouldn't be at the stage where it is now.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
pipework looks excellent, nothing better than some perfect welds. Never cross your mind to put a 4wd set up into the car?

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
pipework looks excellent, nothing better than some perfect welds. Never cross your mind to put a 4wd set up into the car?

It has crossed my mind a few times as I know getting the power to the ground will be difficult but we will see what happens.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Awesome build. Don't know how I missed this before. On the watch list!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
What intercooler is that Tufty? The pipe work looks awesome (y)

Tufty

RMS Regular
OP
Tufty
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
What intercooler is that Tufty? The pipe work looks awesome (y)

A mate got it custome made to suit his S14 but it never made it on to the S14 as he sold it on by the time he got the intercooler so as nice as he is he give it to me for helping him out. :grinning:

@BiiG iiAN Thanks alot its looking more like Ultimate Dubs now before its out.