Group buy for 70/30 microfibres 300gsm

Colour choice

• Total voters

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Yes still in. I'm actually after a few bits for a few friends and colleagues if I could add to the order when the microfibers arrive?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I'm gonna have to pull out, noticed lacquer peel I think (paint literally peeling off, anyone had this before?!?! ) so gonna need a rear quarter sprayed 🤬
No worries mate. I understand and hope you get sorted easily

@ everyone else - thank you all. I genuinely appreciate your support and I’m delighted that you see I’m not doing this to make a killing - rather to provide quality cloths at as close to coat price as I can feasibly do it

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Still in also Ross.
I'm also after 5l of Cleanse and a Wheel Woolies Boar's Hair Detail Brush mate please! All posted to Portstewart if ok?

Send me a total and I'll paypal you it over dude.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
Still in to Ross. Would be handy if you release the new hydracoat around the same time. So I can get everything together. Lol

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Still in also Ross.
I'm also after 5l of Cleanse and a Wheel Woolies Boar's Hair Detail Brush mate please! All posted to Portstewart if ok?

Send me a total and I'll paypal you it over dude.

@Big Pimp

Edit.

Would like to try a 1.2l Citraclean and another anachem 750ml trigger spray bottle for that too.
So add those as well please! 😘

pablo

RMS Moderator
@Big Pimp im gonna bail as I didn’t really need them anyway and tend to use them for oily things half the time anyway.

Fair play for doing your best by the buy though

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
@Big Pimp im gonna bail as I didn’t really need them anyway and tend to use them for oily things half the time anyway.

no worries dude, I understand completely

300gms 70/30 are far too good for just oily crap!

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d

@pablo i have a large amount of “used” microfibres…. All washed and serviceable, for “oily” stuff, but wouldn’t really use them on car paintwork any further if they’re any use to you?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
they are due to arrive with me tomorrow so I'll be packing them up over the weekend for anyone who wants them start of the week.

Everyone else wanting to add in a few more things I'll send them all out together with Express Parcels

Thanks again

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
they are due to arrive with me tomorrow so I'll be packing them up over the weekend for anyone who wants them start of the week.

Everyone else wanting to add in a few more things I'll send them all out together with Express Parcels

Thanks again
I'll get a neb to see what else I don't really need but will buy anyway over the weekend lol

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
And we have stock!

2500 cloths in to be packed up over the weekend!!!!

C19AD88B-91AE-4E59-9F02-E119AEF336B2.jpeg