Group buy for 70/30 microfibres 300gsm

Colour choice

• Total voters

Martyn

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp if you have any left I will take 50 - any colour but black.

pm me with how to pay.

I will order a few more things from your site at the same time.

Is the black plastic coating back in stock?

Also what is the new paint coating I see on instagram?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hi Ross, ok to call down on Monday for them? Also did you get the Trim X back in yet?
Course mate. Leave it to after 11 as I’m out in the morning. Have trim x in and bottling too!
@Big Pimp im your neck of the woods today if it makes it easier to grab them?

Edit that I might be, I’ll let you know.
Hello mate. I’m off today as it’s wee Rossy’s birthday and we are taking him out.
@Big Pimp if you have any left I will take 50 - any colour but black.

pm me with how to pay.

I will order a few more things from your site at the same time.

Is the black plastic coating back in stock?

Also what is the new paint coating I see on instagram?
Course mate no probs
Trim X is in stock

New coating is an easy coat rival. Aim is to get 10/12 washes worth of protection (up to 3 months for most people) similar to gTechniq easy coat

It’s almost ready but I think a slight tweak in strength is needed to work with the hose connector

Martyn

RMS Regular
Course mate. Leave it to after 11 as I’m out in the morning. Have trim x in and bottling too!

Hello mate. I’m off today as it’s wee Rossy’s birthday and we are taking him out.

Course mate no probs
Trim X is in stock

New coating is an easy coat rival. Aim is to get 10/12 washes worth of protection (up to 3 months for most people) similar to gTechniq easy coat

It’s almost ready but I think a slight tweak in strength is needed to work with the hose connector

How do I order Ross? Are the towels on the site?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
How do I order Ross? Are the towels on the site?
No mate. Not yet - this was a buy for RMS only at this minute. I’ll send all the cloths out and let people know the link to pay.
@Big Pimp I'm happy to call and lift mine. Is it better to top the order up online, or just get it when I'm there?
No mate - you can call and grab them all at once no worries

SlowRider

RMS Regular
I'm still in with the price increase. Just send me through the billing details when needed.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Try this link to purchase them directly:

If you want to add them to your basket if you’re getting anything else it should be this link:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That’s how he gets you. Slip on in here and buy your cheap cloths and here’s what else we have… before you know it you’ve a cart full of stuff all in the name of ‘winter prep’.

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
When did they go up to £45 lol 🙈

I'm sorry to question this Ross.
New cost is £36.10 (up from £30)
Posted cost is £40.10. (With you making nothing, as I understand)
You said you would let people pay extra if they were feeling generous.
But the site is showing a flat £45 now. Fair enough! It's a business not a charity lol.

But...
When I add in the extra bits and pieces in to my order which will be over £30 so would've been free delivery anyways, the price of the cloths still stays at a flat £45.
I was thinking that adding extra bits we could've saved on the £4 postage cost? (Thus still giving you a £4 profit from each pack of 50)

I understand people just buying the cloths paying for postage.
Doesn't really make any sense to bulk out the order with extra bits if postage isnt going to be reduced when the cloths are going to be popped in the box that's being posted for free. 😬

Sorry. Just my 2cents mate.

Ben.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
When did they go up to £45 lol 🙈

I'm sorry to question this Ross.
New cost is £36.10 (up from £30)
Posted cost is £40.10. (With you making nothing, as I understand)
You said you would let people pay extra if they were feeling generous.
But the site is showing a flat £45 now. Fair enough! It's a business not a charity lol.

But...
When I add in the extra bits and pieces in to my order which will be over £30 so would've been free delivery anyways, the price of the cloths still stays at a flat £45.
I was thinking that adding extra bits we could've saved on the £4 postage cost? (Thus still giving you a £4 profit from each pack of 50)

I understand people just buying the cloths paying for postage.
Doesn't really make any sense to bulk out the order with extra bits if postage isnt going to be reduced when the cloths are going to be popped in the box that's being posted for free. 😬

Sorry. Just my 2cents mate.

Ben.
Hi Ben,

Thanks for messaging me about this, and you're making a fair point.

The flat £45 leaves me a profit of £4.90 of which I will be taxed, leaving me maybe a couple of quid.

But I'll tell you what..... I'll refund you and anyone the £4.00 postage from the cloth order, as I will with anyone from RMS who has chosen to bulk their orders out - I've always been as fair as I possibly can be with everyone on here, and will always continue to do so.

There have been 10 people this morning who have bought the cloths without bulking up the deal, and I really appreciate that and those who stuck by me on the ordering.

TL ; DR
Anyone from RMS who buys extra along with their cloths will get £4.00 credited back to their account

Last edited:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Hi Ben,

Thanks for messaging me about this, and you're making a fair point.

The flat £45 leaves me a profit of £4.90 of which I will be taxed, leaving me maybe a couple of quid.

But I'll tell you what..... I'll refund you and anyone the £4.00 postage from the cloth order, as I will with anyone from RMS who has chosen to bulk their orders out - I've always been as fair as I possibly can be with everyone on here, and will always continue to do so.

There have been 10 people this morning who have bought the cloths without bulking up the deal, and I really appreciate that and those who stuck by me on the ordering.

Edit:

I see you placed an order for just the cloths and didn't bulk it up in the end, so alls well that ends well!

But honestly, thanks for pointing it out, and I will continue to monitor all the orders

TL ; DR
Anyone from RMS who buys extra along with their cloths will get £4.00 credited back to their account

Legend, thank you. Can't say fairer than that Ross. (y)

Also I think it was @Ben above who has ordered so far.
I haven't yet but I will now!

Cheers.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Cloths ordered!

Now to figure out how I'm going to store them all so they're easy to reach.