Hardwood Logs - Ballyclare Area

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Will be selling logs this winter. Mix of beech and ash, the best burners. Cut in September last year and seasoned until now. Mix of split logs and lengths.

Can be sold per bag / by the trailer load / filled log stores, delivered or collected, cut smaller for burners, cut bigger for bigger open fires, just let me know your needs.

Each bag is about twice what you'd get in net bag from the garage / supermarket for the same price, delivered to your door.

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0384.JPG

Logs are £3.50 per bag.
Kindling sticks are £5.00.
Delivered free to the wider Ballyclare area. Further areas, get in touch
Will work with you for bigger orders.

Call / text 07935907822

Cheers,
Ian

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
I'll definitely take a 'bulk bag equivalent' but i dropped you a message about possibly getting some bigger long-burning ones for our massive stove. It eats up the usual size wood for breakfast.

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
I'd be interested in 10 plus bags just need to arrange a way of getting them to Lisburn as I've no longer a towbar.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
I'd be keen for whatever number of bags I can fit in the back of the Volvo. Do you prefer evenings or daytime for collection?

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I'd be keen for whatever number of bags I can fit in the back of the Volvo. Do you prefer evenings or daytime for collection?

Evenings preferably. Where are you and I could tie in deliveries with others?

Gman

RMS Regular
Drives
Octavia and E39
If you've any others to deliver to around comber I'd take 10 bags

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I will take as many as will fit in the boot of the focus and a bag of kindling please. Will be in touch to arrange it a Wednesday evening wood ( :p ) suit me best.
Didnt know you had an open fire or stove.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Will be selling logs this winter. Mix of beech and ash, the best burners. Cut in September last year and seasoned until now. Mix of split logs and lengths.

Can be sold per bag / by the trailer load / filled log stores, delivered or collected, cut smaller for burners, cut bigger for bigger open fires, just let me know your needs.

Each bag is about twice what you'd get in net bag from the garage / supermarket for the same price, delivered to your door.

View attachment 157533

View attachment 157534

Logs are £3.50 per bag.
Kindling sticks are £5.00.
Delivered free to the wider Ballyclare area. Further areas, get in touch
Will work with you for bigger orders.

Call / text 07935907822

Cheers,
Ian

Excellent. Like to have a few bags of logs to get is through the next few weeks before we have the stove lit full time on solid fuel

Ian A

RMS Regular
OP
Ian A
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I'd be interested in 10 plus bags just need to arrange a way of getting them to Lisburn as I've no longer a towbar.
I would also take 6 or 8 bags if you're ever near lisburn
Ill take 6 bags if ur coming near lisburn
If you've any others to deliver to around comber I'd take 10 bags

Hi guys,
Sorry to tag you all.
If possible I'll take an evening next week and do all your deliveries in 1 run. Are there any nights which do / don't suit?