Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
  • 3BE280C7-CC94-498F-8AE9-226956A81940.jpeg
    70B6EB05-E76E-4B4C-AD7D-A5E48BC0631D.jpeg
    A3FDB479-A551-4646-AA5E-5518D8EA7812.jpeg
    DB9824A4-1268-49FB-894A-B7429E2E1666.jpeg
    7F8FCFAD-8376-4B13-816A-0329B754B1FF.jpeg
    3EDBCA25-9E5E-47E1-8692-56ADE5E1F788.jpeg

• Picked this up on Friday, 06 55k miles and two owners from new. Also comes with a full service history.
  • Had been after another toy for the weekend and was going to hold out for a Z4M but I just don’t have the patience lol.
  • Almost bought a mk3 rs until I realised I didn’t need another 4 door saloon in the garage. So I went for a nosy at this, had an ap1 and just didn’t get on with the handling of it, but this feels completely different. Like the difference from an ep3 to an fn2, just a bit more refined.
  • Not too many plans for it, probably a wheel refurb, I’m thinking black or a dark matte bronze and then possibly a set of springs.

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Agreed, looks impeccable! Think the bronze would look good on it, black on black the wheels disappear. Even a titanium/gunmetal/anthracite type colour would go well

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Good man Trev! I seen that one pop up and did sound like a good example. Love the interior, it complements the black lovely :heart_eyes:

I'd stick with silver wheels also as it will look far classier than those wheels in bronze which would cheapen them imo.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Nice one @trev 1515 and welcome to S2K ownership!

saw this one advertised and knew of people interested ... :grinning:

they are a fantastic wee car and when you get to grips with it they really are fun to drive and.

There are great resources online re parts, information on servicing, issues etc. and there is plenty of social outlets as well i.e. facebook etc where you can ask loads of questions, things for sale etc

There is a local s2k club that meets monthly and they hold regular meets an drives over the 'good' weather and go on organised drives etc. if interested fire me a PM

I wish you all the best with the wee car, they offer plenty of smiles when on it and hopefully get a chance to see the wee car in due course. But all i can say is just ENJOY IT

Great to have another owner on here

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Would recommend an aem intake if you decide it’s a bit mute. Certainly made a noticeable diff to mine when vtec hits. And still fairly quite off it.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Nice one @trev 1515 and welcome to S2K ownership!

saw this one advertised and knew of people interested ... :grinning:

they are a fantastic wee car and when you get to grips with it they really are fun to drive and.

There are great resources online re parts, information on servicing, issues etc. and there is plenty of social outlets as well i.e. facebook etc where you can ask loads of questions, things for sale etc

There is a local s2k club that meets monthly and they hold regular meets an drives over the 'good' weather and go on organised drives etc. if interested fire me a PM

I wish you all the best with the wee car, they offer plenty of smiles when on it and hopefully get a chance to see the wee car in due course. But all i can say is just ENJOY IT

Great to have another owner on here
Thanks for that. You’ll probably see it around town at some stage. Great seeing your nsx the odd time, stands out a mile.
Would recommend an aem intake if you decide it’s a bit mute. Certainly made a noticeable diff to mine when vtec hits. And still fairly quite off it.
I have the k&n intake coming for it next week, it still sounds good.

Zach57

RMS Regular
Cracking car. Personally I wouldn’t do black wheels, it’s one of the things I don’t like about my 208, they get lost in the car. Grey or bronze would look great

K55

RMS Regular
Lovely, this the one that was up on UCNI? Would probably keep the wheels silver personally, or go for bronze on something aftermarket.

Will have to get my hands on one of these at some point.