Honda S2000 2006

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er
yeah pretty much concur with these thoughts ... engine wise I would have no desire to fettle as I just have a fondness for N/A and very much appreciate its characteristics especially compared to modern trends. Keeping the engine reliable is certainly another factor.

ITB’s would be a cool application but nothing is cheap if you want it done right.

I too like the OEM feel to all my vehicles but appreciate things that add to it. The addition of a decent free flowing exhaust and HFC has really helped with the mid range on the car imho.

I would be interested in Ohlins suspension at some point as it’s seen as a good investment when setup properly but certainly not complaining about how it came from factory

Ohlins + ITB's + s2000 = the perfect combo.... some day :cool:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Yea spot on nobby. I added a berk high flow and it freed it up a bit. I have an aem cold air intake which was one of my fav mods. The rest is pretty standard.

Have 2 piece performance friction disks and bc coil overs. With jdm 16s - so looks 100 oem.

I bought a fujitsubo legallis exhaust last year, but actually took it off and put the oem back on. It sounds and goes better with the oem. Hard to believe but then I guess Honda knew what they were doing !

The hfc is all that’s needed exhaust wise imo.

I ended up with the Tegiwa one as was impatient to wait for Berk plus got a good discount on the Teg.

I uprated my front brakes to the bbk from Tarox ... it’s a great mod

I just disliked the OEM exhaust, gave the car no character for what it is so I opted for the Miltek. As it’s just a toy I don’t mind it 😀

I will hopefully get Ohlins at some point my next mod is likely the seats. The fake leather sucks so want to address that. With these wee mods it will just make a good fun car better again 👍

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Off to It’s new home. Sorry to see that one go actually. Was a really good one
AA009F42-A9D2-469C-87FE-6AD80CEF6A00.jpeg

S2000-sam

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000, Passat tr
I ended up with the Tegiwa one as was impatient to wait for Berk plus got a good discount on the Teg.

I just disliked the OEM exhaust, gave the car no character for what it is so I opted for the Miltek. As it’s just a toy I don’t mind it 😀

I will hopefully get Ohlins at some point my next mod is likely the seats. The fake leather sucks so want to address that. With these wee mods it will just make a good fun car better again 👍

I’m glad your Tarox “fitted” 🤣🤣........great anchors though

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Nice one - the performance friction 2 piece were a great mod on mine. I prefer oem with the berk as its pretty quiet then the AEM intake all hell brakes loose at 6k.
Aye the seats im not fussed on. I bought 2 piece red and black and redyied them, but still not happy !

At least shes local trev, will be handy when u want to buy it back

Off to It’s new home. Sorry to see that one go actually. Was a really good one
View attachment 291587

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
The bbk is a worthwhile addition as the car is properly used and plus it gets rid of the caliper seizing these cars suffer from 🤦‍♂️

Just felt the OEM exhaust was just too subdued for the wee car. Plus when hammering round minor roads etc it’s safer to have a bit of noise.

the seats will be a full re-upolster with new leather or whatever material I opt for. When it’s done it will be done right

Nice one - the performance friction 2 piece were a great mod on mine. I prefer oem with the berk as its pretty quiet then the AEM intake all hell brakes loose at 6k.
Aye the seats im not fussed on. I bought 2 piece red and black and redyied them, but still not happy !