Honda S2000 2006

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Selling up? Looks fantastic still.
Yeah, my head has been turned on something else. Still a great car, had it booked in to get a few things done but after a bit of man maths I’m going to go for something else.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Yeah, my head has been turned on something else. Still a great car, had it booked in to get a few things done but after a bit of man maths I’m going to go for something else.
trying to do a bit of man maths myself to buy yours but im struggling to get it to work haha

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff

must be ‘something else’ to turn you away from your S which is in great nick, fantastic to drive and an appreciating classic.

hope you don’t regret i

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
must be ‘something else’ to turn you away from your S which is in great nick, fantastic to drive and an appreciating classic.

hope you don’t regret i
I probably will, but I want to try a few others and can’t keep everything lol. I have loved the few months I’ve had it out and I’ll be in no rush to sell it on, but I think it’s priced ok and it’s low owners/low miles and good colour combo.

S2000-sam

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000, Passat tr
There’s some seasoned hands who know how to throw an S around, and what it’s capable of.

There’ll be other runs if you still have your car.

**mugen**

RMS Regular
Drives
Big 9'er

Selling up :weary_face: shuda got wee track day slipped in there before, would of give you a real good feel for the car and maybe swayed you to keep it.

I'm sure it not sit about long, looks perfect in the pictures. Get it on the s2k forum, most likely someone from the mainland will buy it.

And if you sell the hardtop separately... give me shout...8o|

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Selling everything in one go hopefully.
It’s not sold yet lol, in no rush at all to sell and I’ll not be heartbroken if it doesn’t😋

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Not a bad price tag on it either considering its an 06 with a hardtop. GLWTS

JT079

RMS Regular
❤️ S2000 is just lovely! I remember about 5years ago a nice low miles 04-05 would be on around the 8K?

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
trev what you thinkin of ? I often consider selling but dont know wot i would swap for. Bar an evo, which is out of my price range now.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
trev what you thinkin of ? I often consider selling but dont know wot i would swap for. Bar an evo, which is out of my price range now.
I much preferred my current s2000 to the evo 9 I had.
Been after an M2 from they came out and considering a few others too. There’s nothing under £20k I would swap the s2000 for atm

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff

owned an evo back in the day, great cars but for sheer driving pleasure and what you put in and the reward you get out the S is better in every way.
I much preferred my current s2000 to the evo 9 I had.
Been after an M2 from they came out and considering a few others too. There’s nothing under £20k I would swap the s2000 for atm

if you can hang fire and wait to get a run out with @S2000-sam and the crew you might realise there is more life in the wee car yet.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Aye for sure - I think the annoying think for a tinkerer like me is there is literally nothing left to fiddle with. It’s fairly well setup, don’t want to veer off oem and it’s goes so well, never misses a beat. ( not complaining !)

The only consideration would be throttle bodies or an extremely light ti exhaust. But can’t justify either really. Has to be Na for me.

owned an evo back in the day, great cars but for sheer driving pleasure and what you put in and the reward you get out the S is better in every way.

if you can hang fire and wait to get a run out with @S2000-sam and the crew you might realise there is more life in the wee car yet.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
OP
trev 1515
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Aye for sure - I think the annoying think for a tinkerer like me is there is literally nothing left to fiddle with. It’s fairly well setup, don’t want to veer off oem and it’s goes so well, never misses a beat. ( not complaining !)

The only consideration would be throttle bodies or an extremely light ti exhaust. But can’t justify either really. Has to be Na for me.
Itb’s sound fantastic on the f20, but not cheap to do it properly

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff

yeah pretty much concur with these thoughts ... engine wise I would have no desire to fettle as I just have a fondness for N/A and very much appreciate its characteristics especially compared to modern trends. Keeping the engine reliable is certainly another factor.

ITB’s would be a cool application but nothing is cheap if you want it done right.

I too like the OEM feel to all my vehicles but appreciate things that add to it. The addition of a decent free flowing exhaust and HFC has really helped with the mid range on the car imho.

I would be interested in Ohlins suspension at some point as it’s seen as a good investment when setup properly but certainly not complaining about how it came from factory

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Yea spot on nobby. I added a berk high flow and it freed it up a bit. I have an aem cold air intake which was one of my fav mods. The rest is pretty standard.

Have 2 piece performance friction disks and bc coil overs. With jdm 16s - so looks 100 oem.

I bought a fujitsubo legallis exhaust last year, but actually took it off and put the oem back on. It sounds and goes better with the oem. Hard to believe but then I guess Honda knew what they were doing !

The hfc is all that’s needed exhaust wise imo.

yeah pretty much concur with these thoughts ... engine wise I would have no desire to fettle as I just have a fondness for N/A and very much appreciate its characteristics especially compared to modern trends. Keeping the engine reliable is certainly another factor.

ITB’s would be a cool application but nothing is cheap if you want it done right.

I too like the OEM feel to all my vehicles but appreciate things that add to it. The addition of a decent free flowing exhaust and HFC has really helped with the mid range on the car imho.

I would be interested in Ohlins suspension at some point as it’s seen as a good investment when setup properly but certainly not complaining about how it came from factory