It's Snowing

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Was wild this morning , but I battled through !

image.jpg
image.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
As it happens I just switched to AW's last night. One run in MT's followed by one run home in AW's after I fitted them. The MT's are winter rated and so actually better in the snow to the point that you need to be silly to get it to slide. AW's seem a bit easier to break traction but you need to be quite silly and they are also brand spanking new with like 10 miles on them.

Mine are general snow grabber, actual winter tyre and not all weather.

Was limited with money on what I could get.

Thought about all terrain tyres bout was worried the road handling and noise wouldn't be great, and the rangerover will probably spend most of its time on the road. But hopefully they won't get lost in a field.

Wasn't really easy slide it out, really was foot to the floor in the power haha

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
photo.JPG

Not too bad in Larne, the Adam wasn't much of a fan but I quite enjoyed its lack of traction, the road into my work was empty so I pulled the handbrake (just to get a feel of the car of course:p), all these lights appeared on the dash and it beeped at me, modern cars suck at times.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Met a milk tanker that got stuck on a hill. He was able to move about four feet them started spinning. Unfortunately the chevy just didn't cut it towing him despite my best efforts. Although he did get slid over a bit so we could squeeze by. I reckon about 8" fell with us.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422529455.710701.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422529469.512053.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422529485.810878.jpg

Last edited:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Got up early this morning to check to see if I could drive to work, no probs! Had some snow but nothing worth crying over

Cro

RMS Regular
I'd to dig a track out of my driveway this morning like a d*ck just to get out of 5/6 inches. Bmw banter, still plenty of people driving like knobs, saw 2 lose control seconds after flying by me on the way to work

Jason

RMS Regular
Had a hairy moment this morning car got dragged into the verge snow, no amount of steering would pull it out! Never experienced it before but will be more vigilant!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Dropped her off in belfast and came home via Saintfield and every back road I could think of in between and am totally disappointed! Nothing worth speaking about and the only hazard on the roads this morning were people sitting in the fast lane at 40mph in case they went into an uncontrollable slide on the wet, snow free road!