It's Snowing

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@Lyons I was just down the Ballynahinch-Dromore rd and it's fine as is the main road into Dromara. Just started snowing bad here in Dromore again though, hopefully it stays on and doesn't melt :p

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
@PeteMoore whts it like at home?

Well, quite white. The hill outside is slippy, main road is a couple of inches of slush. Main Dromore & Hillsborough roads are okay apparently.

A1 was a clusterf*ck last night, as was the Dromara Rd out of Hillsborough.

@BigP could tell you better though, he was towing in the van all day

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Cheers men. Didn't want to be sending Mrs Lyons homeward if it was going to be had, but it sounds ok for now.

Will check in with you later though!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
image.jpg

This is dromore now ( well in the country )

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Bad again in Glengormley. Road in our street is going white again (about 20 minutes ago it was just slush)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Well I've been from downpatrick this morning (frig all worth talking bout) to Belfast, up to see @Woodcutter in Ballymoney sham, and now I'm in Ballymena.

All roads are easily drivable. Only bad bit was the frosses dual carriageway going to B'money as the overtaking lane was just piles of frozen ice and slush

No bother!

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
I had a job and a half trying to get the CLS out of the driveway this morning to get to work. Parked that up and ill rely on the Smart car instead, seems to work better in the snow with the weight over the back wheels.

IMAG0245_zpslsdyvnfu.jpg

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
never mind the metOffice, i only trust my Mac and it says nothing more till next tuesday (y)

Screen Shot 2015-01-29 at 14.56.30.png