It's Snowing

gsmith

RMS Regular
Coming down rightly now in Lisburn. No doubt everyone will become terrible drivers and it'll take 10 times as long to get anywere even though the main roads will be clear.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
[QUO TE="SMURF1, post: 2651350, member: 6385"]@saxo_man where do you live???[/QUOTE]

Outside Cookstown, and I was thinking about taking the winter tyres off yesterday. Another month yet at this rate.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Mallusk/Glengormley is a ****hole, adding snow actually makes it better. That said all the wombles came out so I drove back home and am proceeding to work from home.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Proper snow in Bangor.

IMG_20150302_080218.jpg

Last edited:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Was coming down heavily in Belfast this morning when I got up, stopped now thankfully...

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Snow from last night lying outside Dromore in the country but thanks to the accident on the A1 and the amount of plebs that can't drive after 1 hour of trying to get onto the a1 with people getting stuck and blocking roads with stupidity, I lost the plot and gave the wee fella an " I'm surrounded by people who got their license via Tony the Tiger day off school" and came back home. We are now watching them all drive past our house then having to come back past it.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Brave bit of snow lying over the Limavady mountain this morning and it was still falling as I was going over.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Had about 2-3inches of wet snow this morning, back roads were properly slippy, must of been frozen underneath.

Was snow know the main roads for about 5-6 miles till it got lighter in the way to Enniskillen.

Roads were very Dodgy where the snow was lying

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Genius here took the chaser to Aldergrove at 4.30am when the roads were clear.

What's it like now around that area/Belfast? I was going to do Nutts Corner Dundrod this evening