It's Snowing

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I heard the ligoneil road was like a bowling alley except it was cars instead of pins/ball. Few ones ended up upside down, etc.

Hopefully that's the last of it for 2015 :-#

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Happy enough if this is the last of winter let it give all it has. It's been handy all winter. Think I had to scrape the windows twice.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Mallusk thismorning was a joke never sat in traffic like it. Top of my street :worried:
image.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
yup and the Circuit of Ireland was called off that year as the show was above 6ft tall on a lot of the stages that the diggers had dug out, seen a photo last week of a friend who was out in the dromore co down hills and it was well above his shogun.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
I left the house this morning t head for hospital and more or less an hour later i was only half way along the 6 road ends backroad to ards, at this point of the road it would usually take 5 minutes

complete cluster ****

Jethro

RMS Regular
yup and the Circuit of Ireland was called off that year as the show was above 6ft tall on a lot of the stages that the diggers had dug out, seen a photo last week of a friend who was out in the dromore co down hills and it was well above his shogun.

2 days after the snow I took the wifes car for a spin up the road to Slieve Croob where one of the stages was meant to be....

P3290992.jpg

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
2 hours for me to get from Ballyclare to Belfast this morning with people just not being able to drive. Took an hr to get from Hillhead Road to Corrs Corner!

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Experienced similar Pete, was glad I left Ballyclare before 8 though as it was only going to get worse! Was a Woodside's lorry and new a class merc stuck on the hill heading up from Corr's Corner!

Gavlar

RMS Regular
M2 from Templepatrick wasn't any better if it helps, 10mph for most of it until after Sandyknowes no real reason for it either :mad: I cant bear driving through the town at rush hour

Last edited:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Jordanstown was crap this morning but when I got the M5 then M2 it was all clear. Never touched the breaks either until the off-slip for the westlink as everyone was stuck at Sandyknowes. Pity it wasnt that easy everyday