It's Snowing

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
This morning was rain and gales. Then the sun came out. Then it rained. Bitta sun again. Snowy blizzard. Sun and it's now snowing again.

The ****.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I was in Dunfanaghy today and it snowed when I left Belfast, got to Donegal and then 290 miles later back in Belfast. Thank goodness for my winter tyres.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Snow on and off in Ballymoney today, if it continues I may get the winter tyres back on lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I have "snow" in the garden too - my Rhododendron "Snow Lady" has been in flower a while now :grinning: There is hope yet!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
there was snow and hail at nutts corner yesterday and yesterday morning snow on the glenshane

Dave..

RMS Regular
Proper snow here this morning but hail now. Thank goodness for my winter tyres [emoji2][emoji2]

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Friggin' freezing outside :worried: Almost smells like snow in the air :innocent: Doubt we will get anything more than rain in Belfast, but it is seriously cold, lol.

Classic, always a cold spell at the end of April, then it finally settles down in May. In turnipland there is a big celebration on the last day of April, where we officially send off winter with bonfires and general disorderliness. The weather is always terrible, but then the next day, 1 May, is always amazing. So a pagan ritual which actually works :p

Well, at least in the civilised bit at the southern tip. The poor barbarians up north basically have winter and permafrost all year round :innocent:

Reactions: dub