It's Snowing

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Too soon. And anyway you've a saab they're grand in the snow even on summers.

I have winters on a set of hammer heads so may as well use them. 1 this morning on the way to work.

IMG_20171108_081423.jpg

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
@Steve - there is a place in Poland that will strip, repaint and apply new transfers to worn out Porsche buttons. If you felt so inclined, I'm sure they could sort those for you.

Thanks. The lettering isnt a transfer as it allows the light to pass through if you know what I mean, but they still might be able to help. Do you have a link? Loads of Saab 9-5 owners complain about it. It looks like dirt that's on the button , but its actually a coating that comes off the button with wear and leaves the sticky residue.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
That really annoys me. There is a few in my work who would take a half day in work at the first sight of a snowflake..

I remember back in my old job, one of the engineers wouldn't come in as his wife said it was too dangerous to drive, ffs.

Boss sent me up to his house to pick him up (without telling him) and his wife wouldn't let him walk to my van, as it was too dangerous. I sh1t you not!