It's Snowing

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
Ah cheers, and thanks @karl7900 for the offer.

No bother lol. I didn't think the 17's would fit in the same vein as the V8 and V10 Touaregs.

I've also a set of freshly refurbed 18" Fatboys but I've plans for them plus the 18" Manhattens actually on the car 8o|.Not sure if that qualifies as too many sets yet lol
1611512175670.png
1611512175670.png

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Why was the white car on the wrong side of the road???
You'd like to hope it wasn't on purpose. Not just stick into first take your foot off the brake might actually have a chance of controlling it a little better.

Edit just realised it's a merc so probably auto but even still can you not lock the box into a low gear.

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
Why was the white car on the wrong side of the road???

Looks like its moving across as the start of the video. Maybe it saw the Mercedes coming barrelling towards it in the mirrors
I think the left side going down hill was deemed too slippy to drive on, I would guess. Why the blue car was flying is the other question.
Probably because they’re thick as ****, as evidenced by someone else pointing out in that thread that they’ve not taxed their car since last March.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
He didn't seem to stop either when he eventually slowed down, some serious £ of damage caused there, are insuarnce companied still trying to wriggle out of the likes of that?
When there's bad snow people just seem to turn into clampets. I remember a heavy fall around 8years ago and nearly getting stuck after nipping out to make sure there was stuff in the house the next day, would have totally been down to selfish and stupid driving by a few people!

Gemma

RMS Regular
Technically tho did the white car not cause the crash? The merc was on correct side of road and the white car was driving down opposite side of the road, and as the merc approached the smart car (that shouldn't be parked there?) but possibly would of got round him if the white touareg hadn't of been beside him?
Genuine question guys.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
No bother lol. I didn't think the 17's would fit in the same vein as the V8 and V10 Touaregs.

I've also a set of freshly refurbed 18" Fatboys but I've plans for them plus the 18" Manhattens actually on the car 8o|.Not sure if that qualifies as too many sets yet lol
View attachment 310015View attachment 310015

Theres also different PCDs on the Touaregs, though yours is probably 5x130 the same as the cayennes

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Looked like they were planning ahead, could see the Smart and took the safest route

That smart car parked just after a central island wasn't helping matters. Plus it looks like she parked it there as she had trouble/scared to go on down. I'd have had it well up on the kerb if that was the case.
Merc driver still a tit though.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
If it came down to it could the Touareg driver not say he was getting out of the way of the merc tearing down the road.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Saw so many tits today on NI Audi owners forums doing stupid shiit like that. Thought they were kings bcuz snow bcuz quattro
I haven't been out in mine since Thur, watched a video of a guy hitting black ice in his S3 a few weeks ago and he took out his neighbours wall. I've all weather tyres and wheels on for winter on but will still be :poop: my pants on my 5 mile commute tomorrow.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
If it came down to it could the Touareg driver not say he was getting out of the way of the merc tearing down the road.

Was probably giving himself a bit of run off / wiggle room from the smart car, which was positioned terribly.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Yea the smart car is causing the issues.

Just heard a 2t engine there and looked out the window it’s snowing.