It's Snowing

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
IMG_20210211_174608.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Good thing is it will be into double figure temps on Sunday/Monday so it won’t be hanging around too long. A bit of fun for the kids then it can Fek off, that wind this week would cut ye, not good for having an outdoor job 🥶

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yesterday was a nice day, but when that east wind blows it’s a *******, was talking to a few farmers today too and they all said the same thing “that wind would cut ye” 😂

ilovequo

RMS Regular
@kharma45 you an enniskillen man?! Always wondered if anyone lived in that house... Seems to be a good crowd of fermanagh people on here recently, should organise a run out when all this is finished

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Yesterday was a nice day, but when that east wind blows it’s a *******, was talking to a few farmers today too and they all said the same thing “that wind would cut ye” 😂
I went for a run in it last night in the Port. At some points my feet were moving but I was going nowhere....and brutal cold!

kharma45

RMS Regular
Drives
981 S / 530d
@kharma45 you an enniskillen man?! Always wondered if anyone lived in that house... Seems to be a good crowd of fermanagh people on here recently, should organise a run out when all this is finished

I am temporarily for lockdown. I’ll be back to Belfast again once things get back to normal-ish during the summer (hopefully) and the office is open.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Just starting here just outside Crumlin too, very light though, nothing lying.