JCC JDM Car Culture Show at Belfast Titanic Exhibition Centre 2017

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Sunday 14th May!

Apply via link

JCC 2017 Entry

IMG_2704.JPG

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Fired my entry in there though I doubt I'll have the splitter etc on the car by the show.

Just hope the weather is better this year!

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Deadline for applications has now expired.
Thank you everyone who took the time to apply.

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
Next Sunday the pleasure room opens its doors!
Please don't be under impression bondage is a suitable form of clothing intentions of the image are for comedy value and not related to 50 shades in any way.. just putting that out there lads cheers
IMG_6835.JPG

sauce

RMS Regular
OP
sauce
Drives
tdi golf
JCC 2017 9TH JULY TITANIC EXHIBITION CENTRE BELFAST

extensive collection of the best Japanese performance cars
live drift demo performed by Irish Drift Championship
meet and greet idc drivers
international jdm tuner demo cars
RC drift track
extensive trade village
drift simulators
free spot prize giveaways
free kids adventure playground
food village
live djs

gates open to public 12pm

all cars showing inside and outside MUST arrive before 11.30am
venue is pedestrian zone from 12pm

gate price
£12 adults / £6 12-16 / £0 under 12

or get online ticket discount via link below
Tickets

Cro

RMS Regular
Super show @sauce nice job! The standard of cars inside was really really good, with some serious amount of work going into most, and the others being really clean.

So many cars caught my eye, the red dc5 springs to mind, a couple of the s15's made my balls tingle, don't even get me started on the amount of r34 gtrs in one place at one time, trunks needed changed coming home.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Spent a few hours there myself today with the wife. Great show. Some serious machinery on display. Wouldn't have liked to try and judge it, so much quality to choose from.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Super show @sauce nice job! The standard of cars inside was really really good, with some serious amount of work going into most, and the others being really clean.

So many cars caught my eye, the red dc5 springs to mind, a couple of the s15's made my balls tingle, don't even get me started on the amount of r34 gtrs in one place at one time, trunks needed changed coming home.

Someone get that man into a cold shower before he does harm to himself :joy:

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Wow. I was most surprised and impressed. Very high standard of cars and lots of them. The place was absolutely packed and there was a great atmosphere, with some really interesting stands including the Link drift cars, Bradleys and many more. Just sifting through the photos now...

Can't believe I didn't grab a photo of the white Evo 7 RS with 500 miles on it. Underneath was unreal.

IMG_4048.JPG

Tam9n

RMS Regular
Drives
Polo 9n3 GTi
There was a resprayed grey R32 GTR that stood out for me. Think it said in the wee write up in the window "no big wings or carbon fibre bits", was very close to the centre of the complex.

As above, yeah a lovely red DC5 too! Some serious money under the roof today!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Great day. Fantastic range of builds all round, drifting demo was a great to watch. Few photos for now:

JCC - Preview

Amazing what 800 quid buys you!
JCC-01 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-02 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-03 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-04 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-05 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-06 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-07 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-08 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-09 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-12 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-13 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-10 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-11 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr
JCC-14 by Sonny Gorman, on Flickr

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
Enjoyed the walk around today. Some really nice stuff. Grey r32 was perfect, and I loved the f20 ae86. Some serious motors from all over Ireland.

However the layout all felt a bit crammed in. Even when the crowd had cleared out I was still squeezing between some cars just to get a look around. Was some cars that shouldn't have been anywhere near a car show, old and rare yes but rough too. The paint finish on some of the cars was worse than my work van that gets washed with a brush every week.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.