Just mapped AirForce1's Evo.....WOW

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Just got back in from mapping Airforce1's evo...Wow is all i can say....2.4 bar full boost...spinning all 4 in 3rd on WOT...... Awesome piece of kit...Mine feels positively slow after driving his for a good hour...I never thought you would get torque steer in an Evo but it appears that you do , 4th gear full boost and its trying to rip the arms off ya... Hands are still sore from holding onto the wheel like my life depended on it :grinning:

Good job mate....One hell of a machine..

Phil

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
i drove AF1 when it had its old engine in it... unreal car... like you say makes your own car fell like a 1.0 corsa. :worried:

cant wait to see it go now.

Johnny is without a doubt the best tuner in Northern Ireland

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Andy, Phil drove the old engine aswell so he should be able to give a good comparison between the two setups.But so far its semms good.theres still some room for tweaking as we had to stop and go pick up the wife from work.But so far so good:cool: :cool:

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
sweet but is it a evo engine or something else? if u dont want it broadcast pm me(y)

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
AIRFORCE1 said:
And what makes you think this exactly:relieved:

The old engine was 2.3 but its now back to 2.0 for reasons ill not disclose:cool:

jus heard that on the grapevine cant wait to see this car go!

wish ya all the best wi her (y)

hopefully u give john a good run for his moni:party:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
ian said:
hopefully u give john a good run for his moni:party:

That will never happen im afraid i as i couldnt afford to even try chassing his cars down.My car is built on a strict budget im afraid:cool:

But ill have fun racing mothertruckers new baby :cool: It should be good racing between the two 2 litres

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
AIRFORCE1 said:
That will never happen im afraid i as i couldnt afford to even try chassing his cars down.My car is built on a strict budget im afraid:cool:

never say never be good to see some fast cars up at achadowey again:cool:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
pablo said:
ffs it was on a base map and low boost and it still whapped my ass en route to karting :p

0.8 bar to be exact Paul,its a little more lively now,or so phil says,ive yet to drive it myself:cool:

Adam

RMS Regular
Sounds nice! Any idea what kind of power? Would be nice to see someone from NI challenges Norris or RC.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.