Just mapped AirForce1's Evo.....WOW

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
AIRFORCE1 said:
She very understanding is all.As long as the mortgage is payed and there is food on the table im pretty much free to spend the rest on the cars.of course this does mean she likes a nice one for herself:sob: and it cuts my budget down:sob:

i dont no anyother wife cars that have a big bottle of Nos in the boot.... thats acually real.... :p:p

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
DarraghGTfour said:
to rite u were trying i was near crying for ya lol

If you don't overstep the limit you never know where it is....Thankfully it all ended up A OK :grinning:

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
AIRFORCE1 said:
not sure yet buts definately more than 2.7,i beat the lawnmower and its 2.7hp

Stop being a fanny and get it rolling roaded then :p

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Patience all good things come to those who wait.I may take it over to Gerry at dastek to ensure it has a fair run.I will be running it on Simons(cartoyz) rollers in the next few days for my own information. But if i where to post the graph here it would probably get pulled apart seeing as i'm friendly with him.An independant RR would be the best bet and then i'll post up what she makes.:cool: :cool:

rsnutter

R
I R HillBilly said:
rofl.... (y)

alot...

Thats some spec^o) Where can i buy alot? Seriously though, what all has been done? Don't expect exact figures/specs obviously. Is it high comp or low comp for example?

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
its 2 litre with extremely worked over head,custom spec cams made by piper and a largeish turbo hung of the front.custom 3 inch exhaust and an hks hyper muffler rear can.steel rods pistons etc

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
theres more power to be had from the engine but i cant afford the rest of the stuff i want for it yet so it will have to wait,but it should be good in the meantime regardless:relieved:

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
Ummm very largish turbo jonny, Lol, exhausts pretty nice too, As you were saying you hope it works lol, and does it? Should let you go mad on the eclipse next, but were not as flush as you mr autronic :p

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
cant wait to c this thing go jonny i remember the day u bought that car !!brought it to motorstore to get an exhaust on the way home lol

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
Good luck with it Johnny... I hope you get the HP figure your looking for and remember, rolling roads mean fook all, its how the car performs on the road!! Good luck...and keep it in a straight line!! :laughing:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
AIRFORCE1 said:
its 2 litre with extremely worked over head,custom spec cams made by piper and a largeish turbo hung of the front.custom 3 inch exhaust and an hks hyper muffler rear can.steel rods pistons etc

Sounds nice (y)

Did you come up with the cam specs yourself and piper made them to suit?

I'm sure it sounds like a beast too :party:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Coolio - i wasn't sure what was involved just - whether you had to have actual dimensions / drawings or just a rough spec - custom cams must be the way forward :laughing:

Good luck with the car Mr Autronic..

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
AIRFORCE1 said:
Patience all good things come to those who wait.I may take it over to Gerry at dastek to ensure it has a fair run.I will be running it on Simons(cartoyz) rollers in the next few days for my own information. But if i where to post the graph here it would probably get pulled apart seeing as i'm friendly with him.An independant RR would be the best bet and then i'll post up what she makes.:cool: :cool:

expect at least 30bhp over what it's actually running then, take it to cartoyz if you want a good bhp readout, or 777 or the likes if you want an accurate one!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
can i have a drive in it?? i promise not to put it in the hedge!!! lolol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.