Just mapped AirForce1's Evo.....WOW

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
sexymanda said:
No, take it to cartoyz if you want a very good readout ;)

thats what i said a very good readout, norrmally 30bhp or more than what the car is actually putting out
made my 1 litre micra look good with no mods and 80 bhp, when it was 47 standard!!!

ian

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 Stage 3
lol think the most accurate rolling road would be e.c.c be i dunno if johnny would want to take it their tho but that would be his choice!

skiman_1

Banned
Drives
Focus RS
ian said:
the most accurate rolling road would be e.c.c

Would tend to agree, ECC are very accurate! As much as it pains me to say they are prob the best in n.ire.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Must try the cartoys one then, see if it'll give the Onion 3 figure bhp!

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
this is exactly why i wont be posting what power it makes,to many different and mostly unfounded opinions out there.

I rest my case:cool:

rsnutter

R
At the end of the day, its not all about peak power anyway, but i don't think a lot of people understand that!

Max said:
imo the most accurate is Triple7, never heard a bad word said about them.

Well apparantly my old RS turbo was 130bhp going by their rollers^o) I've never actually heard a good word said about them!

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Good 2c you finally got the car sorted, im sure its a rocket

AIRFORCE1 said:
this is exactly why i wont be posting what power it makes,to many different and mostly unfounded opinions out there.

I rest my case:cool:

yeah mate, theres no point posting a graph cause no matter where you go someone will say they arent accurate and argue wit u. At end of day every1 knows rollong roads dont mean anything, they only give u a rough idea of what your cars pumpin out.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.