Latest Toy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Very nice indeed, health to drive & all that. Isn't an ANZ plate by any chance is it?

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
sprolley sell it to u? looked a very clean car. i prefer the standadr rims 2.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
I think the standard rims suit it to the ground, would prefer the motorsports but they look a bit dated sometimes

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
I used to hate sunflowers but love them now!

no it didnt come from balinderry!! please stop guessing where the car came from!!!!

tim

RMS Regular
Why? did it come from a bad place?

Looks Mint, but have to disagree Evo Motorsports are by far the nicest E36 wheel!!

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Why? did it come from a bad place?
no! but its getting annoying, my mates mates mate used to own that car etc, did it come from here, there and everywhere comments!!

All estoril m3's look the same more or less!

tim

RMS Regular
Well Normal motorsports can have the polished lip added to the wheel in Nu Luk, which is what I'll be doing if i cant find a Gen Set of Evo Motorsports.

The Wheel has to be Gen Motorsports thou not copies, cause the quality of the metal is crap in them.

G412ETH

RMS Regular
Drives
dc2
yes lovely car , know the last owner jason.
gr8 going car and well looked after!!!

health to enjoy and keep it for a while!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.