Latest Toy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
looks well, clean one is it ?

get it too the RR , see what its putting out.

think most struggle to make the standard figures ?

when i get bored of the mr2 i prob end up back at BM' sometime

love the jap stuff tho

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
yes it is clean - not a usual rotten arch model!!, could count the number of stonechips on one hand so gonna touch them in jus being fussy..

no interest in rr'ing cars!! if it drives well thats all that matters to me :grinning:

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Looking well, its a hard colour to beat in them. Are you for holding on to this one a bit longer than the last string of stuff?

Andy mac

A
Nice one Lad, you got sorted with one in the end then :p!!

Happy days, enjoy!!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
yea will be - cant see me getting bored of it anytime soon!

They are definately in a league of their own, I'd have garaged mine for good if I could!

CL10 - I don't see what you've got to base that kind of comment on (n)

Daisy

RMS Regular
i'd love one, and this one looks really really well and seems real mint...

agree with you there on that scrob, the amount of times that jason has been subjected to people implyin that his father is purchasing his cars for him etc etc just doesnt seem to be fair...

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
I think in all my life the only thing my old boy's ever bought for me car wise was an exhaust for the saxo for christmas!!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
CL10 - I don't see what you've got to base that kind of comment on (n)

Jealousy......(n)

Jas - did I see you on Castle Street today? Think the car had a NI reg so I don't think it was actually. Is yours on an English plate?

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
mmm what ones castle street?? im terrible with street names, was sittin outside flash in the pan for about 10 mins tho... no she's english S reg! I think i know the one your on about... woof woof

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
If you took a right at the bottom of Main Street, past Max Snax, that's Castle Street (I think!). The M3 was coming towards the town, I was heading out of town.

Pretty sure it was an English reg, starting with an S....

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
def wasnt me! know where your at now, she cant go over mainsteet speed bumps so that rules that out lol

pablo

RMS Moderator
Personally I found the dave f a bit chavvy sounding.

health to drive mate I loved mine and had a lot of fun in it :laughing:

you can fit 3L eibachs too by changing the top suspension plate. scrob had 3L eibachs on his and I had evo ones on mine lol!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Yep lol my bargain almost backfired when I discovered I needed different top mounts.. cue pablo to the rescue :party:

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Few updates.

alpine hu fitted

delensed and cleaned the headlight glass
evilut6.jpg

dsc00070ck8.jpg

Also completely gutted the archs of ALL **** and gave it a serious coating of undersealer

dsc00060mq0.jpg

dsc00057ch0.jpg

hendy18s

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 Golf
beautiful car jason, really love the colour and the stance is perfect, i will own one of these some day, hopefully within a few years!!

Marc

RMS Moderator
jason was this Sprouley4010's M3.... just a change from the breyton back to these std rims...?

lovely car Jason, health to enjoy.. let us know how you get on with the tyres ;)

looks like Sprouleys old one.. nice car :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.