Latest Toy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G412ETH

RMS Regular
Drives
dc2
there allways is them little things that annoy every1 .

keep rms up to date with the pics of the changes
if only i could have i would have :worried:

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
well the clutch line is a common fault so going to upgrade it and a short shift to tighten up the box, then some eibachs to raise it up a bit because its not practical!!

Twain

RMS Regular
nice m3, great at least a few weeks of 'what car should i get next' thread free time.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Glad to hear you saw the light, sunflowers look the ticket on her too :grinning: Can assure you'll love the Eibachs and the clutch pipe totally transforms the gearchange, no more crunching or hesitation in 1st/reverse!

But the question is.. will she be fit for the hdi? ;)

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
now lad no m3 evo or not would be fit for the HDI!

Looked into the boge springs but tis 325i/328i only :worried: so eibachs only for the ///M, £200 new all in!

Daisy

RMS Regular
not too bad then, is that all that you will be changing or do you have anything else in mind....

Daisy

RMS Regular
well maybe it would sound even better than that amasing standard sound...

what sorta price are you talking for one of those inductions kits...?

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
itd break my heart seeing it sitting doing nothing....meanwhile my hunt continues ;)

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
The dave F kit is around 169 i think and the gruppe m rep kit is circa 180-200 but apparently loose power, the dave F has been proven up to 10bhp though!

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Looks superb Jason, hope this gives you plenty of enjoyment. Thing is tho, if you sell this after the summer, where do you go from here?

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
dont know keith, kinda at the top of the ladder here??? lol love evo's and all but hear there not as sharp as the m3's

tbh prob give up sporty cars and buy a house for some development

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
had no intention to since i seen the power increase with the dave F, did it feel much different to drive?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
dont know keith, kinda at the top of the ladder here??? lol love evo's and all but hear there not as sharp as the m3's

Could go for an e46, a good bit of difference in speed. But i'd expect a few evos to be quicker than an e36 albeit not all of them (y)

I like that colour in them too, always looks clean even when not :party:

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Daddy not stretch to buy them too...?

^o) :relieved: ^o)
Well considering as the only car owned by his dad is the porsche i fail to see where you get such a comment?

Daddy didnt buy the M3, or the Alfa, Or the VTS etc

Its all through earning money(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.