Lease deals thread

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I'm new to all this, so bear with me! If you can hand it back then is it a lease? That deal is a PCP, as in you can purchase it, but also hand it back?

PCP means you can own it at the end by buying it back at it's market value at that time, or hand it back. PCP essentially finances the difference between price when new and the Guaranteed Future Value (depreciation)

A lease is a hire/rental agreement, which in theory could / should match depreciation, but as we've seen for the some of these good deals (for whatever reason), doesn't.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Don't think my ma would know the difference, I don't even really either. You pay x amount a month for a new car with a certain amount of miles allowed then hand it back at the end of the deal

lee2050

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Tiguan R was dispatched and en route to the UK as of 12/10/16 - hoping to have it in the drive on the 29th October (y)

Interestingly, the build started on the Monday and was complete and dispatched on the Wednesday of last week. I didn't realise just how quickly new cars are built!

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Looks cheap!
IMG_1175.jpg

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Lol. Should have said it came up on Stable Contracts FB so no doubt they will have some of the first deals. They seem to be competitive on the leasing

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Range Rover Evoque in stock for immediate delivery.
Yulong White with Ebony Leather. 18" Alloy Wheels, Panoramic Glass Sunroof, Ebony/Ebony Leather and Heated Steering Wheel.
Initial Payment: £2129.94 + VAT
Monthly Payment: £354.99 + VAT
8000 miles per annum over a 48 month period. Other mileages and terms available.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Tiguan R was dispatched and en route to the UK as of 12/10/16 - hoping to have it in the drive on the 29th October (y)

Interestingly, the build started on the Monday and was complete and dispatched on the Wednesday of last week. I didn't realise just how quickly new cars are built!

I pick mine up today ordered 10 weeks ago been in the dealer since Monday.

IMG_8735_zpsjlhjniov.jpg

lee2050

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
New Tiguan is something else. I had the old model and hated it. Drove the new one and it's awesome!

I hadnt planned to buy one. Went to VW Mallusk to test drive it and knew I was going to take it before I even got into the car! The old one was a horrid thing, this is basically the new 2017 Q5 but better looking!

lee2050

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
I pick mine up today ordered 10 weeks ago been in the dealer since Monday.

That photo confirms in my head that I made the right choice! It looks sensational.

Did they confirm the reg of the car for you in a few days in advance so that you could sort out insurance etc?

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
That`s been the hold up with mine the reg only came through last night it was a problem on Vw`s side of things.