Lease deals thread

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Was offered this today;

Hi David

As discussed please see below the current headline offer on the Toyota Hilux Invincible based on 8k per annum

This vehicle is classed as a pure commercial and as such attracts a few tax benefits, 100% tax relief on rentals and low BIK for company car driver etc

£271 + VAT per month*

(Business Contract Hire)

£1,626 initial rental + VAT

The all new Hilux is an authentic all-rounder. Formidably tough, yet benefitting from advanced technologies to keep you safe, in control and fully connected while on the move. Now available with a 3 day test drive.

Key Specification

• P11D - From £29,565
  • CO2 - From 185g/km
  • Automatic air conditioning
  • Toyota Safety Sense as standard
  • Cruise control
  • Multimedia system with satellite navigation

Connor Adgey
Sales Manager
Charles Hurst Toyota Dundonald
Tel: 02890482892

View attachment 129003

What engine? 2.4 or 3.0?

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Surely a new car prep from someone like Agnews cant be that bad? I cant see them hitting it with a yard brush and fairy liquid once the vinyl is taken off?

It's a lease car, so I don't see the need to spend a week prepping it myself!

They did a good job on mine too when it arrived

Last edited:

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Only thing putting me off a lease is that it would feel pointless putting it on its hole and grinding the arches out is bound to void some paperwork somewhere and I don't have the ability to leave things alone even as the old git I am turning into.

Less worries when you scrap the underside when you know it's going back :innocent:

The best part about being on a lease for me is not having to worry about keeping it perfect for re sale. I'm usually very careful and protective not to say I treat the car horribly but certainly the first stone chip etc was a lot less stressful

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Agree. Mine is still pretty much mint but I have no issues letting euro car wash clean it, nor experience the same level of concern leaving it at Dublin airport carpark for 3 weeks.

Stocky

RMS Regular
VW CADDY 2.0TDI STARTLINE VAN

Caddy_Van.jpg.png

INITIAL RENTAL £2000+VAT

10,000 MILES PER ANNUM

23 RENTALS £69.99+VAT

PERSONAL £83.99 INCLUDING VAT

Or 24 Straight Rentals £149.99+vat (No Initial rental)

Bluetooth, DAB,

IN STOCK

As usual must be really quick On this deal, please pass onto your friends and family LIMITED NUMBERS,

PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO MY EMAIL NOT OUR WEBSITE AS TAKES MUCH LONGER TO GET A RESPONSE

SCOTT THOMAS

scott@centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk

01952 222552

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Got word today that the cupra will be ready to pick up after Nov 21st as there is a 14 day cooling off period to wait on from today8-(
The dealer said I would have to go to Cairnryan to pick it up which is a bollocks as I was hoping I could just get it at Belfast side but there seems to be documents to sign at the handover.
How did you get them to deliver it over for you @pablo? (and @saxo_man or was that just because Mercedes has better customer service) I cant see SEAT going out of their way for me here

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Got word today that the cupra will be ready to pick up after Nov 21st as there is a 14 day cooling off period to wait on from today8-(
The dealer said I would have to go to Cairnryan to pick it up which is a bollocks as I was hoping I could just get it at Belfast side but there seems to be documents to sign at the handover.
How did you get them to deliver it over for you @pablo? (and @saxo_man or was that just because Mercedes has better customer service) I cant see SEAT going out of their way for me here

@pablo had a great experience picking his up in Scotland! Lol :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
@Chris_702
It's a 2.4 turbo diesel... they only do one engine at the minute.
It's 150 bhp but drives really well!
was out for dinner with the owner of a company Hilux the other night there and he doesn't rate them at all, his previous one gave nothing but trouble, be interesting to see how his new one sticks the pace

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R

I was told the same thing but used InterDealer Movements to bring mine across, saved about £200 and it was collected from Sydenham Road

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I was told the same thing but used InterDealer Movements to bring mine across, saved about £200 and it was collected from Sydenham Road

How did you go about that Chris? Any leads or websites I could check out. Cheers

Dave..

RMS Regular
was out for dinner with the owner of a company Hilux the other night there and he doesn't rate them at all, his previous one gave nothing but trouble, be interesting to see how his new one sticks the pace
I am going to borrow it for a few days to see what its like. I have always wanted a pick up.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
VW CADDY 2.0TDI STARTLINE VAN

Caddy_Van.jpg.png

INITIAL RENTAL £2000+VAT

10,000 MILES PER ANNUM

23 RENTALS £69.99+VAT

PERSONAL £83.99 INCLUDING VAT

Or 24 Straight Rentals £149.99+vat (No Initial rental)

Bluetooth, DAB,

IN STOCK

As usual must be really quick On this deal, please pass onto your friends and family LIMITED NUMBERS,

PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO MY EMAIL NOT OUR WEBSITE AS TAKES MUCH LONGER TO GET A RESPONSE

SCOTT THOMAS

scott@centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk

01952 222552

Always wanted a wee van to fire about in and take the dog out lol

saxo_man

RMS Regular

I signed stuff beforehand, nothing on the delivery day. When I asked if they would do it the salesman said he would check. The salesman spoke to his boss and it was ok'd at their end. Maybe try to get someone high up to sort it out!?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah I'll try that, I've asked him by email and I'll suggest signing the docs before hand, scanning them and emailing them back to him(y). Not the worst thing if I have go over on the boat, but would mean no driving it until I got it home so it would be better to just lift it at Belfast docks

pablo

RMS Moderator
the cairnryan hop isnt too bad, pay for lounge and cost was £140 ish with a flexible ticket back (got me free lounge). I was able to work on the boat so no day off. Had planned to get the same boat back (approx 1 hr between arrival and departure).

only problem was there was no-one there lol. So gave off hell to them and got them to bring it to Belfast the next night. They were not happy about it at all and it will have cost them a heap of money. I got a refund on the boat though so it only cost me £50 in the end.

You need to inspect the car and sign docs as part of the handover process.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Got an email there and they have said they are willing to hand it to Stena Freight who will deliver to Belfast. I will then sign the docs, scan them and email then back to whoever needs them.
I just need to ring Stena line now to see what the process is, where the car has to be left for them to drive onto the boat etc.

The other option was pay extra to have the car delivered to my house but I would imagine that would cost a fortune.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Got an email there and they have said they are willing to hand it to Stena Freight who will deliver to Belfast. I will then sign the docs, scan them and email then back to whoever needs them.
I just need to ring Stena line now to see what the process is, where the car has to be left for them to drive onto the boat etc.

The other option was pay extra to have the car delivered to my house but I would imagine that would cost a fortune.

The dealer usually has funds built into the deal to transport a vehicle. Push for them to pay it, worst case do it yourself with Stena.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah the funds they have only cover it to be delivered to mainland UK. I'm going to ring Stena this morning to see what the set up is, the dealer said Stena will sign for the car so I don't need to send any further paperwork back to them. I guess they want to rule out liability for any potential damage that may happen in transit

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
And so it continues.....Stena say yes we can ship it for around £170 but they will definitely not be signing any documents regarding the handover of a new car.....I didn't think they would seeing as the contract is in my name lol.
So, I wait to hear back from the dealer now, might just have to take a trip over, ill be sure to book myself into the Nordic spa on the boat for a head massage:scream::p

Last edited:

Jonny

RMS Regular
And so it continues.....Stena say yes we can ship it for around £170 but they will definitely not be signing any documents regarding the handover of a new car.....I didn't think they would seeing as the car is in my name lol.
So, I wait to hear back from the dealer now, might just have to take a trip over, ill be sure to book myself into the Nordic spa on the boat for a head massage:scream::p

I had the back massage on the way back from Edinburgh on the stena, absolutely brilliant, no happy ending though :worried: