Lease deals thread

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
Unhappy ending then :worried:

InterDealer Movements had me sign the lease company documents at their offices in Belfast, they accept the responsibility for the shipping. One of the wheels on mine was damaged in transit and they arranged for the wheel to be repaired by Agnews/Nu-Luk.

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Dealer should deliver it to the docks, once it arrives in Belfast you sign and send back to the dealer.
That's how we do it anyway.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
cheers lad ive emailed the dealer back saying this so ill wait to hear back from him

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
We made a weekend out of collecting it. Fairly boring drive home but was a cheap enough trip and we had our own wheels.

pablo

RMS Moderator
I wanted mine delivered to Edinburgh but they wouldnt do it. I thought the Seat dealer would be a good shout.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I would head over for the drive. You will love driving it.

I'll not really get driving it though, maybe a skelp around the car park just as its being delivered to cairnryan so I'll be walking off the boat and driving it back on again

Dave..

RMS Regular
Was emailed this earlier:
new s3 offer.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Over 10 grand in total for 2 years! Ill stick with my cupra ST for half the price thanks.....picked it up yesterday they are a sharp car.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Its some car. As you mentioned before there is a bit of wheel hop in 2nd gear but the roads are very greasy at the minute so looking forward to giving it a bit of a test on a clean dry road if that happens anytime soon lol.

Really well finished inside and has loads of space. Performance wise I'm impressed for a big estate car. It wouldn't be a kick in the arse off my old stage 2 Mk2 cupra but it delivers the power a lot better to the tarmac so in reality it probably quicker, everything is very sharp from the steering, handling and brakes, also very punchy from 2k revs onwards and just keeps pulling. It's quiet though, no exhaust note to speak of really as I think the ST has an extra silencer or something compared to the SC

Are you enjoying it?