Lease deals thread

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
Check you’re agreement, if they are above the limit send it in, if not you’re better replacing them as their replacement price will be a premium you’ll get charged.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Any of you's handed back a lease with front tyres nearing the limit? My Octavia is due back next month and wondering weather to stick a fresh pair on.

Throw them on the rear and take it easy. I rotated mine about half way through to avoid wearing the tyres out. Then got a puncture and ruined a tyre :rolleyes:

davyk31

RMS Regular
Golf R rumoured as about £350 per month on a 3+35 10000 miles. Haven't a clue how accurate that is though.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Was reading over on the Pistonheads lease deals thread toddy that Tiguan R deals are due later this month on the 240ps engine. May or may not be cheap though.

Also incoming deals on Golf R estate.
Must keep an eye out. The other half is looking for one.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Golf R rumoured as about £350 per month on a 3+35 10000 miles. Haven't a clue how accurate that is though.

Probably not far off. I can get a staff deal in work for £325 per month 3x35.

Tiguan R Line which the other half would love is £368 per month 3x35 :weary_face: that’s for the 240ps model.

davyk31

RMS Regular
You’d be better buying it at that rate, £13.3k for 3 years rental.

Probably yes in terms of overall cost but in terms of ease of entry this only needs must over £1k deposit and £350 per month. Buying will need a much bigger deposit and higher monthly. The easy route in is the attraction for many and no fears about residuals or resale issues.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Must keep an eye out. The other half is looking for one.

Nick if you are looking for a decent lease deal on one of these register your interest now with some of the local dealers so if and when deals do appear they can give you a shout. You can then compare with any advertised mainland broker deals and a good dealer here should be able to come very close if not match. Some of these hot deals only last a matter of hours or perhaps days depending on how keen they are and how many cars are available at that rate.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Absolutely love them.
So do we. Just working out what we are best doing (buy new, lease or buy a used one). We will probably shift the scirocco and golf on, get one of these, keep the diesel Passat too and a toy (M car) for me lol.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Have you looked at any X3 deals?
I’d love an X5 but she doesn’t like the BMW suvs : unamused: Can’t really say much as she will be the one driving it plus I get a toy out of the deal :joy:

Vw Nut001

RMS Regular
Drives
biTDI C7 A6
upload_2019-1-7_9-58-25.png

Leasing deals for Arteon 1.5 TSI Elegance – Central UK Vehicle Leasing

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Good value that Arteon, but id be looking ones in stock as opposed to waiting months from the factory...