Lease deals thread

purplea4T

RMS Regular
What companies have people used that deliver lease cars locally and have had positive experiences with?
I ordered my Superb through Mervyn Stewart in Bangor, they also matched the online deal as it was with another mainland Skoda dealer.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Belfast Audi and Trust Ford Boucher basically matched deals for me. The difference was less than the cost of travel to collect on the mainland anyway

nathanlr

RMS Regular
Drives
GR YARIS
Thanks folks! Has anyone used Stable Vehicle Contracts? They seemingly deliver to Belfast port

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Screenshot_20190131-170436_Facebook.jpg

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
what are the other top leasing sites where you're likely to grab a deal...i'm checking nationwidevehicleleasing, gateway2lease, what others? thanks.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anyone seen any good deals on the new A6 avant s-line?

nathanlr

RMS Regular
Drives
GR YARIS
Would also recommend pricing and giving your request and previous deals to Agnew Leasing - they’re very keen for customers and went out of their way for me

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Would also recommend pricing and giving your request and previous deals to Agnew Leasing - they’re very keen for customers and went out of their way for me

Hey Nathan, it was me you were dealing with!

I'd be more than happy to try and help anyone on here if they're looking for anything in particular..

We are extremely good on Volvo S90's at the minute, particularly T4 R Designs

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Hey Nathan, it was me you were dealing with!

I'd be more than happy to try and help anyone on here if they're looking for anything in particular..

We are extremely good on Volvo S90's at the minute, particularly T4 R Designs
Father in Law is looking for something like 3 series or A4 for business lease. I had suggested S90. Would you be able to get me a quote?

Business, 15k miles per annum, 3 years, diesel, auto, some toys