Lease deals thread

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Is that deal available to anyone? Seems great value no? My dad has a crv hybrid and the dealer has been trying to talk him into an upgrade, something like this would be way better for his usage I think!

It was via Yeomans Honda, they had 3 left this morning but probably all gone now, this was the solid paint option but there were only metallic ones left so grabbed a red one

1709216535499.png

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
It was via Yeomans Honda, they had 3 left this morning but probably all gone now, this was the solid paint option but there were only metallic ones left so grabbed a red one

View attachment 426567
Seems a great deal. He'd probably save the that monthly cost on fuel alone but the mileage wouldn't be ideal.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Guildford is very nice area so ncie place to pick it up from. Brooklands and Mercedes World just round the corner too :grinning:

Lovely area, I bought the RS4 from Bramley Motor Cars just outside Guildford. The drive up to Liverpool was a breeze.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I’m thinking flight to Gatwick and train across, still haven’t decided on ferry route - Cairnryan is a long ole trip away in one day, maybe Liverpool or Holyhead would be a bit easier?

saxo_man

RMS Regular
That's my ID Buzz order processed. I went for Mono Silver (free colour) with upgraded to the 12" screen (£130) and different alloys (£60) and 10k miles = £350PCM . Decent standard spec including privacy glass, adaptive CC, wireless phone charging, heated seats+steering wheel and heated washer jets. Most reviews say real range is from 160 - 220 which is perfect for our needs.

1709219731107.png

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I think they had a few to shift before the end of March so they priced very keenly. Probably not a bad time to keep eyes open for other good deals if there’s other manufacturers needing to get rid of some inventory

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That's my ID Buzz order processed. I went for Mono Silver (free colour) with upgraded to the 12" screen (£130) and different alloys (£60) and 10k miles = £350PCM . Decent standard spec including privacy glass, adaptive CC, wireless phone charging, heated seats+steering wheel and heated washer jets. Most reviews say real range is from 160 - 220 which is perfect for our needs.

View attachment 426568

No messing about there Adam!

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
I think they had a few to shift before the end of March so they priced very keenly. Probably not a bad time to keep eyes open for other good deals if there’s other manufacturers needing to get rid of some inventory
I got the same but for £179 deposit and £179 a month.
Honda dealer outside Birmingham.
Waiting on a date for pick up.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
For anyone else looking at these promo deals for 5k miles only - check the excess mileage charges. It often enough used to be that you were better off paying for 5k and paying the excess than increasing the monthlies for 8 or 10k

saxo_man

RMS Regular
@saxo_man Who did you go with? VW or an online agent, would love one of these myself.
Central leasing, posted on previous page. Very handy to sort out - one phone call and a couple of forms to sign.
For anyone else looking at these promo deals for 5k miles only - check the excess mileage charges. It often enough used to be that you were better off paying for 5k and paying the excess than increasing the monthlies for 8 or 10k
I’ve always wondered about this working out like that. Would be worried handing a car back with say 33k miles (over three years) and only leasing for 15k miles. Need to check small print on that one.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
That's a cracking deal.

I wonder why these 'business only' deals pop pop from time to time. What does it matter if it's a business or private?
You might find the same deal listed elsewhere with the vat added into the price and described as ‘personal’. Often see both listed on adverts.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
That's a cracking deal.

I wonder why these 'business only' deals pop pop from time to time. What does it matter if it's a business or private?

Could be that particular lender only offers business finance and not personal.
I’m thinking flight to Gatwick and train across, still haven’t decided on ferry route - Cairnryan is a long ole trip away in one day, maybe Liverpool or Holyhead would be a bit easier?

That's what I did, Easyjet out of the City. The train is only every hour and we made the 09:30am train by the skin of our teeth. I bought the tickets using the GWR app as soon as we landed, thinking we had loads of time, not realising we needed to get a bus transfer to the terminal, on top of transferring North Terminal to South Terminal to get to the train station. I didn't want to drive all the way to Cairnryan, preferred just to take our time getting to Liverpool and get the overnight sailing.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
It’s worth bouncing the deals off local dealers too. Quick email blast out for the sake of 10 mins effort and I saved a few hundred quid on my last VWFS lease.

davyk31

RMS Regular

View attachment 426568

Well done Adam, will be a great machine. The touch screen is not a problem at all, I’m nearly 3 years into ID.3 ownership and it’s very simple to operate. Also don’t really understand people’s issues with the steering wheel buttons, they work perfectly well for me.
Did see this deal on the Buzz and was a bit tempted to get one to replace the ID.3 but they are a big old machine and not sure I need another big bus.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
A friend of mine is after leasing an Audi a4 for 3 years. Apart from just audi? Any good sites he should look at?