RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
IMG_7988.jpeg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
In the Q4 I’m constantly turning the volume up and down when driving with the stupid steering wheel buttons. Fortunately they retained some physical buttons for the HVAC.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
In the Q4 I’m constantly turning the volume up and down when driving with the stupid steering wheel buttons. Fortunately they retained some physical buttons for the HVAC.

Same issue with ID4, generally have very few complaints about the car but the haptic buttons and overreliance on the touchscreen for everything can be frustrating at times.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Adding an optional extra when taking out a lease. What way should the charge work? It’s £130 for the larger infotainment screen. The lease is over 24 months. Should I be paying £130 divided by 24 (or 23) extra each month or is it added to the total car cost then worked out with interest, and a new monthly figure given?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Adding an optional extra when taking out a lease. What way should the charge work? It’s £130 for the larger infotainment screen. The lease is over 24 months. Should I be paying £130 divided by 24 (or 23) extra each month or is it added to the total car cost then worked out with interest, and a new monthly figure given?

Random Tesla colour upgrade...

1709198611691.png

Total price of the upgrade/monthlies-ish. So £130/24.

£130 for a larger screen seems a bargain.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
That's the way I've always seen it, although I don't agree with it.

£1000 wheel upgrade over 3 years would be an extra £27 pm, minus a few quid depending on how much you are paying upfront.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I’ve went for a PCP deal on a Honda e:Ny1, 2 years at £225 a month with no deposit which seems like a no brainer. Unfortunately will have to pick it up from Guildford but never done the road trip home so at least there’s a bit of certainty about what I’m picking up!

Not an exhilarating car by any means but once all factored in it’ll be a product to ferry the kids around in for a couple of years then hand it back.

Now to sort travel, insurance and a charger for the house within the next month! Never had a new car before so I’m looking forward to not having something that someone else has farted in

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I’ve went for a PCP deal on a Honda e:Ny1, 2 years at £225 a month with no deposit which seems like a no brainer. Unfortunately will have to pick it up from Guildford but never done the road trip home so at least there’s a bit of certainty about what I’m picking up!

Not an exhilarating car by any means but once all factored in it’ll be a product to ferry the kids around in for a couple of years then hand it back.

Now to sort travel, insurance and a charger for the house within the next month! Never had a new car before so I’m looking forward to not having something that someone else has farted in

And a wee route plan for the chargers on the way home too.

ka88

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997 C2S

Guildford is very nice area so ncie place to pick it up from. Brooklands and Mercedes World just round the corner too :grinning:

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3

Is that deal available to anyone? Seems great value no? My dad has a crv hybrid and the dealer has been trying to talk him into an upgrade, something like this would be way better for his usage I think!