And a few die grinder assessories

B2837260-3B2C-4A46-93FE-4BE525701235.jpeg

Last edited:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What are the air bag jack things emergency use sound good
Think a completely miss sold them, air bag wedge is what there called not jack. Sorry

9B25F966-5A70-4509-A10C-C837C20D0EAF.png

No good for jacking a car

Handy if you lock the keys in it tho as you can slide this between the door and the pillar and spread open a gap to work with.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What do you think of the lamp and die grinder
Already have one of the lights and think it’s brilliant, best brightness for the money, may not be the toughest but I haven’t broke it yet.

Die grinder I haven’t used but is decently heavy and feels well enough made. Also it’s only £20 so worth a try, just a large dremel

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
I bought their air impact gun for £20 a few years back. It said run at 6 bar. Give it a go and it wouldn't have shifted a hand tight bolt. Cranked it up to 10 bar and it would break your wrist. Run it at 10 bar all the time and it's great. Nothing has beaten it yet.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Wee compressor and air tools day coming up... quite tempted for the Compressor shud just fit nicely into the attic of the garage and drop the air line down

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Had 2 of the wee oil pumps. They both died very quickly, 1 pumping kero and 1 pumping waste oil.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Nope I’ve used loadsa the diy stuff and it’s been grand

Maybe not for the pro’s but for the occasional use a lot of it for the money is good and good over warranty stuff too

NotKG

Banned
to be fair, the hard tools are pretty good, theyre rebranded something else, the electronic stuff like dash cams, and led stuff are the usual chinese guff and i'v had several items fail within days, and it takes months to claim of their repair or returns , selective choice is he way to go , and you get what you pay for "sometimes"

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
I bought one of their wee power banks and it had the iPhone and blackberry type connector built in I snapped the iPhone one off

But the bb one still worked

Then it stopped accepting charge at all took it instore and got refund there and then, never tested or looked near it, dunno what the process is for tool stuff tho