Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

NotKG

Banned
i bought a grinder, had 2 old ones, opened the box 6 mts later and the inside just rattled, something not right, still with tags, spotless box and machine and the shop gave me a number to post it off, they kept saying they were waiting on new stock coming in to their warehouse,, for 7 months. meanwhile, i bought another grinder.
got told last week they will refund if i send original box and receopt nnow,, pain in the proverbial , a,s,s, .. best just buying it on the pretence of chucking it. then it was £69 . . see what happens.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
i bought a grinder, had 2 old ones, opened the box 6 mts later and the inside just rattled, something not right, still with tags, spotless box and machine and the shop gave me a number to post it off, they kept saying they were waiting on new stock coming in to their warehouse,, for 7 months. meanwhile, i bought another grinder.
got told last week they will refund if i send original box and receopt nnow,, pain in the proverbial , a,s,s, .. best just buying it on the pretence of chucking it. then it was £69 . . see what happens.
If that was the case just rock into the store and they will refund, shouldn't have been any of that carry on!

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Took a faulty Lidl sander back after approx 11 months with no receipt and got full refund. Couldn't of asked for more than that.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Spotted this oil pump the other day which might interest a few after the recent chat in another thread.

20180220_131155.jpg

£12.99!

Last edited:

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Anyone tried these Lidl heaters? I’m tempted with one as I’ve a Sealey one which has only ever blown out ever so slightly warm air

3DC097E3-767B-4443-9A3A-9EF6AF698DB8.jpeg

ilovequo

RMS Regular
City centre well stocked atm
Got a wet vac last week at £35 which ive used twice already and pair of 40mm Branch loppers were well worth the £7.99 also

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Plenty of wee bits in coleraine store. I got the wee cut off wheel. There was a grinder as well as a few other bits and bobs

soccersmyth

RMS Regular
Drives
F32+RSV1000
Bought the petrol power washer.
Seems to be the job.
£179 and 3 year warranty too.

Less chancy than the dearer ones being peddled on social media by the fly tipping community with a verbal warranty

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
Bought the petrol power washer.
Seems to be the job.
£179 and 3 year warranty too.

Less chancy than the dearer ones being peddled on social media by the fly tipping community with a verbal warranty
X 2 need to get it out of box.
My dad has one over a year and he loves it