Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Having a look this morning - 13th/Thursday the DIY stuff looks like some of the more usable things. Impact guns etc

Surprise surprise after waiting for months for the impact guns they come back in right after I bite the bullet and buy a different one last ******* week! 🤦‍♂️ :joy:

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Having a look this morning - 13th/Thursday the DIY stuff looks like some of the more usable things. Impact guns etc

Surprise surprise after waiting for months for the impact guns they come back in right after I bite the bullet and buy a different one last ******* week! 🤦‍♂️ :joy:
Lots of bare tools this time round which is great, I'm coming down with their batteries and chargers.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Guys I was in a Lidl store a while ago that had a large area for tools ,literally everything was in that one but for the life of me can I remember which site it was .could anyone give me an idea of where it might of been.could be anywhere in N Ireland like ,

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Was over at my uncles today and spotted a wee Parkside box in the garage. Turns out it was a laser cutter. I did NOT know they did 1. He gave me a demo, absolutely amazing.

Anyone seen them recently?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Was over at my uncles today and spotted a wee Parkside box in the garage. Turns out it was a laser cutter. I did NOT know they did 1. He gave me a demo, absolutely amazing.

Anyone seen them recently?

Plasma cutter for cutting steel?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I believe so?! 😬

Edit- I see I wrote laser by mistake, but yes I meant plasma.

Last edited:

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Guys I was in a Lidl store a while ago that had a large area for tools ,literally everything was in that one but for the life of me can I remember which site it was .could anyone give me an idea of where it might of been.could be anywhere in N Ireland like ,

Enniskillen.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I believe so?! 😬

Edit- I see I wrote laser by mistake, but yes I meant plasma.

They’re a great job. I managed to get 1 a few months back and was very impressed by it. It uses a colossal amount of air though and has my big compressor on its hands and knees if I’m doing any prolonged cutting, like the length of a sheet of steel.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Will be keeping an eye out, that’ll be the father in laws Christmas present sorted.

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
Fiskars (or ‘es by Fiskars’ as they’re branded) axes in at the moment. Arrived early on Thursday with the intention of buying one but once it was in my hand I couldn’t justify the £35 price - which would be cheap for Fiskars. Left with doughnuts instead.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Anyone tried the camp bed?

BB4433C8-8475-4A18-BB61-9171B420AD6E.jpeg

Triumph Fan

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST
I bought one of their camp beds a few years ago. Looks the same as the current ones on sale. Thought it was pretty comfortable. 👍🏻😊

variant

RMS Regular
Drives
T5, Up Gti
yeah looks decent enough like a small version of the lazy tong ones, I've been usund a bolt, two nuts and some washers!

finally got that wee compressor fired up yesterday and its all good so you can sleep safe in the knowledge it wont be coming through your front window :joy: