LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
giphy.gif

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I honestly like them with a wing. You can spec them with a factory aero kit but the Vorsteiner stuff looks better, also should have an ETA on the Lamborghini Racing exhaust after the holidays, that could be fitted by the Edinburgh dealer when we are over for its next service.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Agreed, it's like a work of art ... thank God for page 12 giving us proper pics :joy:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I honestly like them with a wing. You can spec them with a factory aero kit but the Vorsteiner stuff looks better, also should have an ETA on the Lamborghini Racing exhaust after the holidays, that could be fitted by the Edinburgh dealer when we are over for its next service.

Any pics of all the vorsteiner stuff fitted to a Lambo Andy

Cro

RMS Regular
The colour difference in the sun is mad!

You’d never get tired of the way starting it up is like flicking the missile launch button

Is there any point in having a rear view mirror?

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Please tell me this was to do with the applegreen story?
Haha yes. This boy who was blitzed flagged us down and near climbed into the passenger window and said “mateeeee gissss a picture in THAT seat. Just park it up. My mate will take it. Come on mateeeee” and Andy said “can’t mate need to shoot on” the boy shouted “ayeee you ****ing jammy ****” hahahah.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Apart from the insane power what is it like to drive? Is there a multitude of different modes etc?

keegs86

RMS Regular
Drives
Pug 206
Haha yes. This boy who was blitzed flagged us down and near climbed into the passenger window and said “mateeeee gissss a picture in THAT seat. Just park it up. My mate will take it. Come on mateeeee” and Andy said “can’t mate need to shoot on” the boy shouted “ayeee you ****ing jammy ****” hahahah.

I’m scared to ask for a description for as I said a friend sent me the pic from applegreen and might have been one of them

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Apart from the insane power what is it like to drive? Is there a multitude of different modes etc?

It doesn’t feel much different to the R8 but the drive modes are more focused. Strada is granda mode, Sport is like Audi dynamic mode but the ESC is reduced and can’t be turned back on fully. This I experienced leaving @Rocko at Podium the other day and it thru the back end nicely. Corsa mode just turns its all off and I would crash. So to sum up No. one switch, 3 modes.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Truly incredible.

Does it feel much more special than the R8?

Yes, the r8 interior is so minimal which is class, in fact the r8 gets more complements on its interior over the Huracan, but most of the switches etc are all unique to Lamborghini so it feels different. First thing I said to Dean at redline was how do you indicate, turn on the lights and turn on the wipers lol. All on the steering wheel which is new to me. Also has little touches of Alcantara, piece on the dash is good to stop the glare but when you glance over and see the big lambo badge on the dash you just smile!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.