LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Ah but to be fair Warren, weather has been crap since. Maybe he meant when the sun came out ;)

This springs to mind when you said that:
325851BC-71D1-4175-8402-6ED7AEA7DD20.gif

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
I see some nice machinery dropping kids off to our place but you MUDT do the school run on Monday 9th....AMAZING!!!

Are you kids secondary or primary?

RXCAuto

RMS Regular
‘Look at the Lamborghini!’ sounds better than ‘Look at the Audi’ I must say lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I think the only disappointing thing on this car is the fact that the key fob is identical to my old 2008 Audi A4 fob, with the money the car costs you would expect a fancy key but this is a very very minor thing in the grand scheme of things. I just can’t stop looking at the pictures of this car, it’s incredible :cool:

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
I think the only disappointing thing on this car is the fact that the key fob is identical to my old 2008 Audi A4, with the money the car costs you would expect a fancy key but this is a very very minor thing in the grand scheme of things. I just can’t stop looking at the pictures of this car, it’s incredible :cool:
Except the Audi A4 key doesn’t say “Lamborghini” nor doesn’t it have a bull on it. Aside from that I suppose you’re right.

The R8 key on the other hand is a piss take.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Oh and the new machines are a coffee maker and a nutri bullet :laughing:

Reactions: WSM

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Except the Audi A4 key doesn’t say “Lamborghini” nor doesn’t it have a bull on it. Aside from that I suppose you’re right.

The R8 key on the other hand is a piss take.
Yeah the R8 key is even worse, only difference is the R8 badge on the back of it.

trev 1515

RMS Regular
Drives
E39 M5 Evo ix
I was looking the the new type r civic as my next purchase thinking I was big balls...... there’s always a bigger fish lol. Awesome, even more as the pics come through

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.