LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
4584AD72-4087-4BCD-BAAA-559A7E274112.jpeg
60563E1F-486D-4344-B442-69912BFDC7B2.jpeg
Is there no centre screen? Is Nav just displayed in the virtual cockpit?

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Me and the brother store a few cars down by your place I think..... I may have to stay a few nights to see this go past. What a spectacular thing to ponce about in!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
That's a cool touch ... I didn't envisage the centre console to look like that ... but suppose with the clocks housing the nav etc there's not much more you could have in the centre.

Love the fighter jet style switches :heart:

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Strange thing was the fact that after doing the 350 miles down in the R8 and back in the Huracan, @WSM and myself both felt the Lambo had a little more leg room!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I'm off to YouTube this lambo sport exhaust you are getting...cant imagine how this will sound after.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I'm off to YouTube this lambo sport exhaust you are getting...cant imagine how this will sound after.

Race Exhaust, you have to sign some papers at the dealership when you get it due to the noise/track use only lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Race Exhaust, you have to sign some papers at the dealership when you get it due to the noise/track use only lol

Haha that's mental ... What was your wee lad like when you pulled into the drive in this ... I would have literally gone up stairs and burnt my copy of Gran Turismo 5. No need for it anymore lol

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Haha that's mental ... What was your wee lad like when you pulled into the drive in this ... I would have literally gone up stairs and burnt my copy of Gran Turismo 5. No need for it anymore lol

I got home and they had started playing Assetta Corsa and driving the Performante like lunatics!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
I got home and they had started playing Assetta Corsa and driving the Performante like lunatics!

Id say their jaw near hit the floor, probably can't wait for school run now after Easter lol

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
Passed you coming down balmoral avenue yesterday, looked ace rolling along so low to the ground. Makes me more excited waiting for my new machines to arrive.

How do you find it compares to the v10 plus as they are so close in stats?

avsd

RMS Regular
Drives
Mercedes/C350Est
Pictures well worth the wait. Health to enjoy such a fabulous car. Thank you for sharing with us.
upload_2018-3-31_22-17-29.gif
upload_2018-3-31_22-17-32.gif
(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.