LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I think a big wing ruins the lines of the car, I wouldn't change a thing as the car is just beaut as is, although perhaps I would go satin anthracite for the wheels rather than gloss black.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I hear what you are saying @Woodcutter. I am really put off by the upstands, they don't fit in, plus there is no other carbon anywhere on the car, inside or out. I think I will sit tight for now. The factory racing exhaust has my attention at the minute, dealer sent me this :laughing: Love a good disclaimer.

Exhaust 1.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I hear what you are saying @Woodcutter. I am really put off by the upstands, they don't fit in, plus there is no other carbon anywhere on the car, inside or out. I think I will sit tight for now. The factory racing exhaust has my attention at the minute, dealer sent me this :laughing: Love a good disclaimer.

View attachment 187645

Please tell me you are going to order one lol

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I think so, hard to get hold off, currently not in stock with factory so getting an ETA hopefully today.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Seen this in Lisburn and in the M1 heading southbound about 10 mins ago and wow what a car.

Conor

RMS Regular
that was me, as an ambassador for RMS i am keeping it 'legal' until the V5 arrives and i can switch the number as its kinda hard to hide from the cops.

Ah, I see! It looked absolutely insane. (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
that was me, as an ambassador for RMS i am keeping it 'legal' until the V5 arrives and i can switch the number as its kinda hard to hide from the cops.

I never have the patience to wait for the V5, so i usually just check the reg online and as soon as it appears as the current car the plate goes on.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
I had to put my plate on to certificate and now wait for the lambo V5 to get the log book ref number.

loud n low

RMS Regular
I take it a Performte(?!) Rear supplier is stupidly expensive?Anyone do a replica?The only spoiler I would be bothering with if it was mine.....make her noisier ;)

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars

View attachment 187645

102dB is LOUD!!! Like put your head away loud...

The limit for a rally car in the UK is 98dB from memory lol

Maranellohouse

RMS Regular
Drives
Italian
Sir your R8 was finished beautifully so I'm sure whatever you decide to add to the Lambo will be every bit as tasteful. The car is simply stunning. As always I wish you many many hours of pleasure enjoying it. Thank you to for taking us all along with you during your purchase and letting us be part of of a special little part of what's going on in your life.

On another note I do hope you will bring it along to the Italian Motor day at the end of May. Welcome to the Italian side. (y)

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Sir your R8 was finished beautifully so I'm sure whatever you decide to add to the Lambo will be every bit as tasteful. The car is simply stunning. As always I wish you many many hours of pleasure enjoying it. Thank you to for taking us all along with you during your purchase and letting us be part of of a special little part of what's going on in your life.

On another note I do hope you will bring it along to the Italian Motor day at the end of May. Welcome to the Italian side. (y)

Thanks (y)

Over enthusiasm could lead to a mistake bolting stuff on so I am thinking it over. Exhaust will happen for sure.

mcma1

RMS Regular
OP
mcma1
Drives
A Bull
Yes Chris, great car. Perfect for the daily running around she does and I enjoy the odd blast in it too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.