LP610 Huracan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Spotted in Belfast and then in Lisburn. It’s getting about, almost as if it’s fun to drive. Lol

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Were you on the M1 earlier? Think I caught the top of your roof from over the central reservation.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
4616BBCB-2DC9-4C08-8F27-55B0B5C64D6A.jpeg

Such an amazing place to sit.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
@jonny_w it really is a lovely cabin to sit in. What really amazed me is how it's more spacious than my own R8. That really surprised me. I suspect it's to do with noise damping not being as much in the Lambo, but, the comfort was equal if not better for sure in the Lambo. Again this was very surprising. If you can fit in an R8 you'll breeze into a Lambo. I'm 6'1 and Andy is like 6'4 so plenty of room to be had!

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
19 pages in and still no videos of noise....8-( just saying.

Honestly though, this is one of the most epic sounding cars ever.

Listen around 50 seconds in for noise change when valves open:heart_eyes:

j44nty

RMS Regular

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Nice to catch up with you again yesterday Andy. The colour just changes depending on the light. It is awesome in every way.
Looking forward to hearing the new exhaust once you get the service out of the way! :cool:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.