M111 RMM: BMW 330ci Respray pics pg41

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Keep 330ci badge off or put it back on??

DSC_0466_zps307cb668.jpg

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
So... tonight... i fitted the wheels

and after a bit of adjustment i got the rears sorted. Went for Goodyear f1 225/35/18s on the 10" and a 205/40/18 federals for the 8.5s but need a smaller tyre up front to allow me to drop the car to the stance i want...

Heres a teaser shot before my shoot next week... Full car pics will be up then

1002873_10151745744231488_1594058073_n_zpsaf84c476.jpg

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
I'm not sure Ricky :worried: I see what your doing but I think it suited the other wheels better :worried:

The type 2's are going back on next week. (y) Nice to have choice tho :grinning: lol But these are up for sale.. cant justify having over 2.5k sitting in 2 sets of rims. lol Have got a good offer on ebay for them so might just let them go after my shoot this week

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
The type 2's are going back on next week. (y) Nice to have choice tho :grinning: lol But these are up for sale.. cant justify having over 2.5k sitting in 2 sets of rims. lol Have got a good offer on ebay for them so might just let them go after my shoot this week

Wow 2.5k? That's mental.

Nice experiment tho, but I think I prefare the others! Car looks sharp after the fresh lick!

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Wow 2.5k? That's mental.

Nice experiment tho, but I think I prefare the others! Car looks sharp after the fresh lick!

Yea these are worth 1400ish and the type 2s are worth similar... Both 100% genuine and super rare due to 18s and offsets

Have an offer not far away from the asking price so just need decide what to do in the nxt 48hours. Seen a set of OZ Futuras I want... would be perfect for E46 M3!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Good call, futuras are awesome! Same as Mr Peden has on the porker aren't they?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I'm obviously too old for this look, just seems undriveable to me! If you hit a bump is it not going to totally wreck your freshly painted arches? Those tyres must be on the verge of detaching from the rim on a fast corner!

Looks in great condition though!

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
I'm obviously too old for this look, just seems undriveable to me! If you hit a bump is it not going to totally wreck your freshly painted arches? Those tyres must be on the verge of detaching from the rim on a fast corner!

Looks in great condition though!

Its 100% drivable as its on hydraulics... doesnt get out much anymore... kept more as a showcar since the makeover. (y)

C4L

RMS Regular
Think the old wheels looked better and that stretch is.. ..I'll not start this debate on rms again!

Car looks stonking after the respray (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice car, but I'm with Iain regarding the wheels, I think the original AC's looked excellent.

Still, good work.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Looks like both sets of AC's are staying for now... no longer for sale... :grinning: What to do next.... hmm lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.