M111 RMM: BMW 330ci Respray pics pg41

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Contact Birds BMW down in London, they get great prices for tuning packs for the 335's.

Yea Iv dealt with Birds in the past... Top guys (y)

There was an eisenmann exhaust on ebay a few weeks ago and wish id bought it ... sold for 440. kicking myself now :worried:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Yea Iv dealt with Birds in the past... Top guys (y)

There was an eisenmann exhaust on ebay a few weeks ago and wish id bought it ... sold for 440. kicking myself now :worried:

Saw that myself ... best sounding exhausts for the 335's too

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
ahh right was down at Parity at a management course :grinning: Think that's the route I might go now... and add a nice wee quaife to the situation ;)

Meant to ask what course was this exactly? Im starting a course with Parity in December, its a 6 month long part time project management course. Just curious if you were doing the same one?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
its 1395 new too... defo best exhaust by a mile! Have heard mixed reports about the 335 turbos tho..

Wouldnt concern yourself regarding the turbos, in all my time on E90post, which I still go on from time to time theres only a handful that have had the turbo failure issues.

Expensive to fix yes, but if you go to one of the BMW tuners on E90post you can get uprated turbos for less than the price of the turbos provided by BMW. Make sure its well maintained and lowish miles and you'll be sweet. Know a few on the forum running 80-90k 335i's and they have had no issues. My own one was perfect.

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Meant to ask what course was this exactly? Im starting a course with Parity in December, its a 6 month long part time project management course. Just curious if you were doing the same one?

Whats the title of your course mate? Iv been twice so far.. seems to be good enough

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
I think mines the same, definitely the same time-scales. How you finding it?

Yea its fine mate.. starting the project work now in the next few weeks.. If you need any assistance when your doing yours gimme a shout as I should be rightly on :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
The time has now come for this to go and M3 to come... Will be putting a spec list up in the for sale section over the weekend. If anyone knows of anyone interested gimme a shout :grinning:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Happy days @MILLER_102, if I still had my 330 I would be torturing you for the exhaust system off this wagon lol!

An M3 was the natural progression for you TBH - have you spotted one that has taken your fancy?

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Happy days @MILLER_102, if I still had my 330 I would be torturing you for the exhaust system off this wagon lol!

An M3 was the natural progression for you TBH - have you spotted one that has taken your fancy?

yea the Hartge systems combined with the full k&N has an unreal note... Not gona give her away tho... I know 330s have dropped big time in price but with the quality mods il strip and sell her standard before I give her away lol

Iv looked at loads of m3s now.. and 335i and 335d's but iv moved closer to work so just have a 25 mile round trip now so m3 shouldn't be too bad.. really hard to find a good m3.. don't want another black e46... Ideally id love a steel grey but they are hard to find.. Iv a list of mods already sitting here ready for an m3 so soon as one is bought its playtime. Want under 80k miles with full service history...

Considering this one

http://www.usedcarsni.com/2003-BMW-M3-Randalstown-121860520

Seems in good condition and nice work underneath but wont know til I get out and see it

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
The time has now come for this to go and M3 to come... Will be putting a spec list up in the for sale section over the weekend. If anyone knows of anyone interested gimme a shout :grinning:
£300 for the hydraulic suspension :p

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Yeah the value of E46 330's has dropped badly over the past year or so - an awful lot of car for the money they are going for now :worried:

BMW's are one of the few cars out there that look great with a red leather interior - nice example you spotted there

I'll be speaking to someone tomorrow who was keen on getting a 330 - I'll mention yours is up for sale

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Yeah the value of E46 330's has dropped badly over the past year or so - an awful lot of car for the money they are going for now :worried:

BMW's are one of the few cars out there that look great with a red leather interior - nice example you spotted there

I'll be speaking to someone tomorrow who was keen on getting a 330 - I'll mention yours is up for sale

If I don't get good money... il keep it and buy an m3 to keep it company lol

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Well guys... officially end of an era...

Taken deposit on the hydraulics and putting her back to standard :grinning: :worried:

So no more stance for this little lady... Roll on 2014 for another bmw and another project (y)

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Would I have seen this coming out of Banbridge on the Dromore road last night about 10 past 8? Couldn't really see properly, but I saw a mean e46 silhouette in the darkness! Is the Hartge system for sale? ( although i imagine it would be a major stretch this close to christmass, I could be interested in it)

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Thought I saw you a few times round that direction lately then we spotted it outside what must be your new pad, had to do a double lap around the roundabout to make sure lol. Looks well- shame to split it!

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Would I have seen this coming out of Banbridge on the Dromore road last night about 10 past 8? Couldn't really see properly, but I saw a mean e46 silhouette in the darkness! Is the Hartge system for sale? ( although i imagine it would be a major stretch this close to christmass, I could be interested in it)

Yea was about the town last night.. System is for sale although Iv had a fella tell me hes coming with a deposit for it so will need to check with him and get back to you mate :grinning:

MILLER_102

RMS Regular
OP
MILLER_102
Drives
CBR1000rr
Thought I saw you a few times round that direction lately then we spotted it outside what must be your new pad, had to do a double lap around the roundabout to make sure lol. Looks well- shame to split it!

Yea living up at the roundabout there for now :grinning: Thanks... I know its a shame to split it but theres no point giving the car away when id a list of offers for near enough all of the mods. Bad time of the year to be selling but time for a change :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.