Massive list of VW Stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

j4m3s

RMS Regular
Drives
a backpack
That's the whole point. If you already had cruise control, you wouldn't need it fitted again.

rofl!

i know you said not to ask about anything not listed but you know what you are like with bits lying around. :p any mk2 bits?

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Nothing I'm selling at the minute James. I'll be hoarding all my MK2 bits until I finish mine.

Do you still need that wiper motor?

j4m3s

RMS Regular
Drives
a backpack
wiper motor :confounded:, wasnt me asked for that,

all i need to finish mine really is a set of gti arches

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Damn, can't remember who it was. I had a funny feeling they were called James and I can't find the message they sent me.

feemcdee55

Drives
VW BORA
Originally Posted by Bazmcc
That's the whole point. If you already had cruise control, you wouldn't need it fitted again.

Is it a big job to install it then??

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
It's not the most straightforward install. Very time consuming. Involves taking part of the lower dash out and relay plate and fuse box out, steering wheel, stalks etc and also removal of the wipers and scuttle panel as well.

Normally a 1.5 - 2 hour job if it all goes to plan.

I charge £60 to install it and set it up. Most places in england charge about £100.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Sorry, sold. Just waiting for it to be collected. I let the lot go for £40.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Loads more MK1 stuff for the skip this weekend. Fed up digging out parts for people that have no interest in getting them.

Need to get rid of lots of stuff so don't be scared to make me offers.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
feemcdee55 - It's £130. £70 for the parts and £60 for fitting.
Sorry for the confusion.

Pete - sorry, only 2 old rotting wings but have a couple of sets of brakes here. Don't know what shape they're in but you're welcome to them.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
still lots of stuff here that needs shifting including tinted rear quarter panel glass for a MK4 golf and internal door panels from a MK4 3dr with speakers and electric window motors attached. perfect if you were wanting to upgrade from wind up windows to electric windows.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Added:

New MK4 Golf Badgeless grill - never fitted
Comes with metal insert for bonnet and plastic insert for bumper.
£25

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.