Massive list of VW Stuff

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
i take it from this you dont then

MK4 Golf 3dr door seals. - £10 for both. All other seals including door window seals available.

no?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
No Bother. Thanks for letting me know.

By the way, I found a fairly good condition drivers door handle/panel tonight.

So, now I have a full set complete with door handles. So i'll be selling the complete set for about £80.

hello me again, just got paid for the last 3 weeks lol, so moneys ok lol, would be able to get them off you if the the rights ones, ive got the four eletric windows, dash cup holder, and the circular heater knobs with the aircon switch. think that is all the different bits, if there is anything else that you need to know, plz let me know

thaks, andrew

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Hello
I'm not sure if I have a decent cupholder at the minute with a cover on it. I have one with no cover but I think it's fine otherwise. As there's no cover on it sure I'll do you the full set for £70. How does that sound?

Cheers
Baz

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
well i wouldnt actually need the cupholder it's self as i recently got a new one as the old one, wasnt working properly, so if you could do it without the cupholder that be great, if not i will still consider it, was wondering would there be a chance off posting them and how much would that cost?

Thanks, Andy

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Aye no bother. I'll accept paypal and post them without the cupholder for £65 then.
Let me know if that suits you and I can send the paypal address to you now. BY the way, if you can pay tonight I can get everything packed up and get it posted tomorrow.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
yeh that be great i'll take them, if i get ur paypal i can pay tonight, and will give you my address, no bother

Thaks Andy

jessy

RMS Regular
That mk2 would be a cracking wee project for someone.(y)

Incidently, anything kicking about for a VR6?

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
What MK2?
Do you mean the MK1?
I'm fed up with tyre kickers asking about it. Plenty of dreamers about.

I have a Corrado 2.9 OBDI intake manifold for a VR6. Think I have a throttle body too. They're larger than the 2.8 items so they add a bit of extra torque.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Me again,are all the clips that hold on the trim still good on that mk4 radio cage, if they are could you keep it for me till this evening, pay you then, at work now and can't use paypal.
Thanks andy

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
The cage is absolutely perfect. Every clip is still spot on. I have 2 of them anyway so I'll keep you one here.
Baz

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
The cage is absolutely perfect. Every clip is still spot on. I have 2 of them anyway so I'll keep you one here.
Baz

MK4 radio cage/center console for R32, anniversary, wood, or net optic trim. - £30

hi ready to get this, how much would it be to get it delivered, again.

thanks, Andy

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
I reckon about £7 should deliver it. So £37 in total. Just fire away with the paypal and i'll get it packed and ready to go on monday morning.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
R32 Bumper sold pending payment
1 radio cage sold, 1 left.
Anni side skirts sold pending payment.
Headlight washer jets sold.

Some prices updated too.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
6 speed clutch, flywheel and pressure plate sold.
Standard VAG alloys also sold.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Lots of this stuff going on ebay tomorrow.
Make me offers if you want anything before it goes on.

Bazmcc

RMS Regular
OP
Bazmcc
Drives
VW Bora
Yes
But you'd need to check a couple of part numbers to see what parts you need. Some of them are plug and play and some aren't.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.